Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

supplements

1. B

how to get my heart rate down

I seem to have a lot of stress lately and when I exercise my heart rate will shoot up a lot I’m trying to see what my number should be like what should my heart rate be at if I am going to run supplements to try to get it under control with supplements will help
  2. N

which supplements work best for overweight people?

My current body fat is around 28% I had it tested yesterday at the gym and the trainer said I needed to lose some weight. He suggested some supplements they were selling at the gym but I wanted to check in with you guys to see what you thought of them. Do you think supplements can help you lose...
  3. T

nutrozol677 back in stock!

Noticed that nutrozol677 is back in stock I used it a few years back And the stuff was really good knocked me out was able to sleep really good on it has anyone tried to ordering it yet from n2bm? Seems like they dropped the price to and it’s on sale I want to pick up a couple bottles. Can I use...
  4. G

my blood work sucks lol

I’m desperate for some help when it comes to blood work because it’s really bad granted I came off at 10 week oral cycle but still I don’t think it should be that bad to be honest I’m hoping you give me some advice on what supplements can help with this number
  5. Q

testosterone levels midline

got my testosterone levels checked and they’re kind of in the middle we’d like to get those levels increase naturally with supplements which ones would you recommend that I try to use to get my testosterone levels up a few hundred points Maybe
  6. W

steroid bulk + supplements

I’m looking to put together a very good steroid bulking cycle going 12 weeks and I’m doing testosterone and Dianabol would like to add in some supplements to help with the bulk looking really to move this scale up I’m currently 170 pounds and would like to push 190 area very what supplements...
  7. B

using oral steroids right now

I’m on oral steroids, using winstrol and tbol together. 25Mgs a day of each. Not having any side effects yet but it’s only been a week and a half, workouts are definitely getting better and I don’t have any type of sleep issues so far. I would like to keep the side effects at a minimum what kind...
  8. M

best isolate whey to buy in bulk

I’m looking to buy some whey isolate in bulk right I’m going to be sharing it with my brother and also a couple of my cousins who also trained with me at the gym. We would like some options when it comes to flavor is but generally chocolate or vanilla are our favorites do you have any...
  9. J

n2guard tips and ideas

just bought 3 bottles of n2guard and looking to get some final advice before I crack them open. I’m not a steroid user yet, but I plan on using them in the future and I just want to get in better shape overall and get the benefits of using this. Should I use half the dosage and some not using...
  10. J

Which creams for the skin

not going to beat around the bush but I have an embarrassing question my skin is very dry and oily especially since I started using anabolic steroids I’m looking for a type of cream or a supplement that I can put on my skin that will help. I’ve read that there are certain vitamins that are...
  11. K

how good Are aphrodisiac supplements like nitro wood?

I’m curious as anyone tried this product called Nitro wood that’s supposed to enhance your circulation and improve your blood flow. It’s also supposed to increase your stamina. I see a lot of reviews on the product but seems like it’s too good to be true. A tub of this stuff is about 40 bucks...
  12. T

boosting testosterone naturally

my testosterone levels are in the low 300s and I love to try and take something to boost my testosterone levels naturally. What is your opinion about using different supplements to help with this. Do you think that it’s worth it or do you think I should try something else?
  13. V

how best to cure nausea

So I’ve recently increased the amount of volume I’m doing both with weight training and also with cardio. In the process I’ve also increased the amount of calories I’m getting in. Sometimes when I work out it results in me having nausea. what are some supplements that I can have on hand to help...
  14. H

best fruit supplements?

What are going to be the best fruit supplements that I can take to make sure I get the necessary amounts of antioxidants, minerals, vitamins, and fiber every day in my diet. I’ve heard that things like fruit extracts are a really good idea to take. Also what do you think about things like garlic...
  15. E

lots of anxiety lately

I’ve been very anxious lately been a lot of things going on in my life in a lot of changes. I also have a court appearance coming up for a custody battle with my ex over our children and it’s making me very nervous and stressed out. I’m looking for some advice on anti-anxiety supplements that I...
  16. A

Supplements for my boyfriend he would like

Looking to buy some supplements for my boyfriend he has a birthday coming up. Hopefully you can give me some ideas. He likes to go to the gym and he likes to lift a lot of heavy weight, I don’t know much more than that. Just looking to give them something that he’ll like and that he’ll use.
  17. C

creatine doesn’t do anything for me

So I’ve been taking creatine for a couple months now. I am taking three scoops a day mixing it with my protein shake and also water. Not seeing any progress so far and I’m wondering if I’m doing something wrong or if I should stack it with something else for better results.
  18. A

which supplements for healing?

So this is a weird question but figured I would ask it. I’m in my 50s and my recovery just isn’t the same anymore. Little nagging injuries keep happening and are affecting my progress. I’m looking for a supplement that can help speed up healing especially after a workout. Any ideas what you can...
  19. T

supplements to help save a cycle

I’m looking for the best supplements that help save my next cycle the last cycle I did I did not run any supplements while on it and I feel like a lot of things went wrong including what happened to my blood pressure and cholesterol do you have any tips for me which supplements would work best
  20. X

veggie powders vs. real veggies

can you supplement vegetable powders with my water instead of eating real veggies and still get the same benefits I would think it would be the same as supplementing protein powder instead of eating a steak what are the advantages and disadvantages of doing this sort of thing ?
Back
Top Bottom