Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

suspension

1. T

choosing testosterone

reading the articles on here have been very helpful about learning testosterone. Also just got done listening to the podcast on testosterone that just came out. I’ve narrowed it down to these types Sustanon Omnadren Cypionate Propionate Suspension Enanthate are those which are your favorites...
  2. S

Suspension constantly clogging

Hey guys, got some aren suspension the other day. Did 1cc to delts with 27g 1/2" pre workout. Went to pin chest today and had four syringes clog, even a 25g needle clogged, which is the biggest i got besides the 20g drawing needles. You guys have any tips or experience with water base sups?
  3. R

Test suspension

So I have some test suspension just sitting around. I tried it a while ago one time and it literally hurt so bad it made me never want to use it again. But I hate to let it go to waste :(. Is there anything I can do to help with that. I've read possibly cutting it with b12 ? It shouldn't be...
  4. G

Suspension preworkout

What ng and how long out is best for preworkout
  5. G

Test suspension bad pip

Anyway to lessen the pip from suspension it's almost immobilizing
  6. G

Test suspension pre workout?

Got my hands on some suspension any body heard of hitting it 100mg before workout?
  7. G

Trusted source?(been using anabolicplus)

Hey guys just figured out how to work this forum.I have been using anabolicplus but am sketchy on their products. Got some tren but never got sides , it was my first time using it Anybody have experience with them . They sent me some suspension to try to verify they are g2g but I have never used...
  8. B

homemade suspension for research powders

hey all, was wondering if someone could help me out with what is best to use as a suspension for "research powders" pramipexole, letrozole and tamoxifen and what mg/ml is acceptable for the different suspension. any help is much appreciated!:confused:
Back
Top Bottom