Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

sustanon250

1. S

Sust 250 First Cycle

Hey guys! I’ve been doing a bit of research over the past month or so as I’m gonna give sustanon 250 a go, I’ve only ever used sarms before so this is a bit different for me. I’ve drafted up how I’m going to do my cycle and just want some opinions or advice for it. Cheers! About me: 6ft3 90kg...
  2. C

Stacking 3 steroids

This is going to be my biggest cycle yet and my fourth one I'm 5 ft 8 in 33 years old 180 lb Goal is to get to 190 Body fat around 15% This is what i got planned, tell me what i can change 500mgs sustanon250 600mgs equipoise 50mgs a day proviron 12 week cycle but open to changing that
  3. G

Geneza pharma sustanon and anavar

This is rapidly turning into my favorite cycle ever. I’m doing anavar oxandrolone and sustanon250 I'm doing 1 cc a week of the sustanon and 50mg a day of the anavar I was 185 lb when I first start it and now I'm down to 180 lb but the cool thing is I look bigger in the mirror. So it's the...
  4. 2

my first cycle ever!

Okay I’m ready for my first cycle ever, very excited about it. I’m 25 years old 5’9’’ 159 pounds body fat is like 12% training for 10 years off and on Was going to do 500mgs a week Sustanon250, so 1CC twice a week. Does this sound good? Should I kickstart the cycle with anything or no?
  5. H

using steroids to gain

recently lost a lot of size after my health issues, I am fine now. Doctor said I made a full recovery post bike accident but I am very under sized. Right now I am 5’11” and 160 pounds. Normal for a person my height but small for a bodybuilder. I would like to get back on steroids. Was...
  6. C

getting bloodwork done

I am currently 28 years old, 170 pounds and 13% body fat. I’m using sustanon250 along with aromasin and winstrol winny 50mg a day tablets. I would like to run bloodwork just to sleep better at night and flag anything. I’m on week 4. is it too soon to do it and what bloods should I get?
  7. L

Sustanon 250 Cycle

What's up guys, I just wanted to share with you all my upcoming cycle and was hoping for some feedback. I've been in sort of a slump lately with the gym due to a ton of other obligations going on in my life right now but I'm back on the grind so I'm just going to be running Test Sust alone to...
Back
Top Bottom