Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

t3

1. JimAbs43

IronOverload.io Hardcore 21 - Clenbuterol and T3 PreContest Stacked

IronOverload.io Hardcore 21 - Clenbuterol and T3 PreContest Stacked https://www.evolutionary.org/ironoverload-io-hardcore-21-clenbuterol-and-t3-precontest-stacked/ https://soundcloud.com/user-594306228/ironoverloadio-hardcore-21-clenbuterol-and-t3-precontest-stacked...
  2. G

Some Thyroid and PED questions.

So my TRT doc put me on Armour Thyroid 2 Grain (9mcg T3, 38mcg T4 per grain), because my Free T3 and Free T4 were both borderline bottom. Questions: 1. Would bumping up my dose help during a cutting phase (if so how much)? I ask because people talk about straight T3 dosages but not on these...
  3. B

Low Libido/ED Years After Last Cycle & PCT

Hi Guys, I'm new to the forums and this will officially be my first post. I've read up a lot of the post here and you guys a very smart; I'm hoping you can help impart some much needed wisdom to my current dilemma. These are my most recent bloods as of 09/25/2018: DHEA-S: 286 H...
  4. T

Rate my cutting stack

Keeping it simple for a 16-week cut. I'm 37, 225. Diet is on point. Got talked into 16:8 Intermitten Fasting...so far I do not enjoy it. 200 mg Test C 50-70 T3 Carderine .5 ED Anatrozol Add/Drop? Thanks!
  5. A

Reliable source for T3 ?

Literally none of the approved sources sell any brand of T3..
  6. A

Guidance for Beginners (Non-Bodybuilder Simply Wanting To Lose Weight)

Hello! Im new to all of these interesting methods of enhancing the body. Im far from being bodybuilder and i don't foresee myself becoming one... Im simply someone who was overweight until i lost all of the undesired fat and desirably weighed 140lbs. Well time has passed and now i'm in the...
  7. T

T3 and Carderine a good idea?

Not a fan of clen...so I'm running T3 now and I'm actually pretty happy. Thinking of either stacking with Carderine or rolling over after 4 weeks. Any benefit to the stack? Trying not to be a 'more is better' bro, but I do like to be effective. Thanks!!
  8. O

Domestic Pharma T3

Quick question. Is it even possible to find someone who will accept an order for solely pharma t3 and Clen? I'm not trying to run a cycle of gear currently because I am nursing a lower back injury. P.S. it's been a while for me... but I have returned lol Many thanks, Nick
  9. L

Cytomel T3 and Albuterol

Been doing some research on the different cycles for the combination of the 2. I just recd some T3 and plan to incorporate it with the Albuterol tabs. I saw 1 post on web about a 2 day on - 2 day off cycle but cant find it. When I take Albuterol for the 2 weeks on - 2 weeks off, the 2 weeks...
  10. soldhisoul

Educational Series - PT 1 - The Science of Fat Loss Agents

Hello all I'll be putting together an educational series about some topics not covered in the stickies or the website itself, in order to help all new members understand certain topics related to AAS/PED usage. Topics covered will include fat loss agents/metabolism, anti-estrogens, peptides and...
  11. N

Reliable source online for t3 and clen and real steroids.

Hey guys, new here, was just wondering if anyone could recommend a good online source for t-3 and clen and perhaps sarms, I get blood work regularly so I know if my gear is real, just ran a fat loss cycle of clen 120ug daily, t3 30mg and didn't and compared to before I didn't see the same...
  12. K

Weight loss

Help me please!! I've seen so many posts saying don't ask where to get gear etc so I'm not going to but I've read some of the sites under the reviews tab and can't work out which deliver to the UK, any help please? I used clen a while back now and it worked wonders but I can't seem to get a...
  13. S

T3 really that bad???

Hello I hear a lot of crazy stories about how bad t3 is. I never used it personaly,but other say its very harmful when not abused in crazy high dosages. The natural thyroid will recover quick when you don't abused it in high dosages on a long period of time,is this true??? What are your...
Back
Top Bottom