Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

tan

1. O

trying to tan on MT2

Hey I have olive colored skin and I want to darken it further to get some shirtless pics for a model gig I am trying to get, plus add to my instagram. I want to try melanotan2, a lot of model buddies use it too. I need a source for it, also need advice on how much to use. Also do you...
  2. M

Melanotan 2 question

Anyone try this? So basically you just take a pill and it gives you a tan or what?
  3. S

Side effects? Melanotan (MT2) Nasal Spray

Hello, I'm a journalist and I'm looking to speak to users of Melanotan nasal sprays about the side effects they've experienced when using them. I understand that Melanotan can affect people very differently, but it would be great to speak to nasal spray users, especially those from the North...
  4. C

Melatonin 2 source

Hi guys, want to know a secure cheap europe source for MELATONIN2. Thank you.
  5. wolfpackalpha

Melanotan II (M2) for tanning and libido?

You probably heard that Melanotan II (M2) is used to increase your tan, but did you know it can increase your libido? want to know what dosages to use for that? read on.... Melanotan II (M2): http://www.evolutionary.org/melanotan-2-tanning-peptide
  6. E

Great White Peptides MT2 Review

First off, I'm type II skin, which means I burn pretty easily and only after WEEKS in the sun do I ever put on any color. And I'm a lake rat/wakeboarder, so I'm always in the sun when the weather is nice. When I DO put on color, it's not a bronze type color, it's more of a dark red undertone. No...
Back
Top Bottom