Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

tanning

1. D

Neutrogena build a tan

I'm looking for an option for tanning. I don't react well to peptides at all I get sick and throwing up all night on them. Instead I want to try some sort of cream. I see this build a tan product in the store has anyone had success with this and does it run off of you when you sweat when you...
  2. S

Side effects? Melanotan (MT2) Nasal Spray

Hello, I'm a journalist and I'm looking to speak to users of Melanotan nasal sprays about the side effects they've experienced when using them. I understand that Melanotan can affect people very differently, but it would be great to speak to nasal spray users, especially those from the North...
  3. G

Melanotan 2- WOW This Stuff Works!!!

Just wanna give my review of Melanotan 2. I first heard about this stuff while ordering some ghrp from a supplier, so I did alot of research online and found mixed reviews, half seemed to love it then the other half said to stay away because of the side effects. I originally just purchased 1...
  4. CanadianGearDepot

Melanotan - Enhanced Tanning: What How Why

What: Melanotan was originally developed at the University of Arizona as a synthetic analog of the naturally occurring melanocortin peptide hormone alpha-melanocyte stimulating hormone (α-MSH); in usage has been shown to have melanogenesis (tanning) capabilities. When UV damage occurs in cells...
  5. C

Melatonin 2 source

Hi guys, want to know a secure cheap europe source for MELATONIN2. Thank you.
  6. E

Great White Peptides MT2 Review

First off, I'm type II skin, which means I burn pretty easily and only after WEEKS in the sun do I ever put on any color. And I'm a lake rat/wakeboarder, so I'm always in the sun when the weather is nice. When I DO put on color, it's not a bronze type color, it's more of a dark red undertone. No...
Back
Top Bottom