Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

taurine

1. T

Help with taurine on cycle

I have been dealing with a lot of bad pumps when I work out at the gym. It gets so bad that I have to stop my set in the middle of it and then lay on the ground in pain I am using winstrol and heard it's one of the worst for this condition. Would taurine help and how much do i need?
  2. C

What does taurine do?

I was at the doctor for a normal checkup and he was telling me that I should be taking taurine supplements because I need taurine. I told him that I eat a lot of Fish and Chicken which has a lot of taurine already in it and he looked at me strange. I see a lot of supplements that contain it...
  3. A

the magic of taurine?

I am interested in taking a good taurine product. My buddy let me sample some the other day before my workouts. It felt like I had more energy and also less pumps, not sure though if that was just a placebo effect or if it really did work that well for me. Any good supplements that have it?
  4. L

Calf Pumps from Running: Taurine Query.

Hi Everyone, I'm brand new to this and have a long standing issue I am hopeful someone here can help with. I have never taken any steroids but I do weights and cardio at the gym and have tried other common supplements in the past (e.g. createne, protein powder, vitamins / minerals etc...). I...
  5. B

Avoiding back pumps on Anavar

Been taking 3g of Taurine with each 20mg dose of anavar(although the first dose is with 125mg of caffeine so that enhances the active amount), so 6g per day, but can feel the back pumps slowly coming on...almost like the day after deadlifts but not quite as noticeable...more like a really dull...
Back
Top Bottom