Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

test c

1. B

First Cycle; Test C and Winnie

Hey guys first post and first cycle! Love/need your advice. Just got my test C, Winnie tabs, and Nolvedex. My stats; 27yo, 6’1”, 180 lbs, gain muscle pretty solid but need to get muscle quick... I do modeling as a side hustle and need to get on that “Brad Pitt Fight Club” life before August...
  2. R

Blast and cruise EQ for steady lean gains and low sides

209 lbs 6ft tall at 10%bf 22 years old. Just finished blasting and cruising on EQ and var and the results look great, I was able to pack on lean tissue and my strength went up too. Since my last post I gained 5lbs and I must say I still stand by pharmacom labs and napsgear. As far as the shit...
  3. B

Raw powder source

Have already ordered from two sources that were posted here, and have looked around but couldn’t find anything about raws. Looking mainly for test E and C
  4. J

Proper trt cycle?

I'm starting a cycle of Test C I am 20 yrs old, 160lbs, 5' 10" With the research done here in my beginning dose Test C ONLY - 300 mg e3.5d Anastrozole - .5mg eod Should I do PCT to make sure I can still have kids if I choose? Or is there something I have to do during my cycle to ensure that...
  5. S

Genpharma ? Newb

Got GenPharma 250mg Test C (20ml)... looks good , my friend just went through one bottle prior to me getting this and has had some awesome strength and size gains. I had been using a different , friend homemade test until getting this, but due to other reasons he cant supply me for a little so I...
  6. S

Gathering knowledge.

First off. Thank you to the admins that run this site, definitely helps when you have a location with knowledgeable information. Thank you also to all the contributing members, your knowledge and responses have definitely increased my knowledge base. Backstory: when I got out of the service in...
  7. R

Test e vs c vs p

What is the best between Test-E vs Test-C vs Test-P and why? Does choosing between Test-C, P, E it make impact on stacking with other steroids. I guess test is test? Right
  8. Xeno Pharmaceuticals

Xeno anavar

Here is my new list, Anavar Anadrol and Tren A are already in-transit but not in hand. Im posting this a little premature because ive had multiple requests for Anavar and i honestly don't think i have enough to fill all of those orders alone. For those who have already requested Anavar i will...
  9. manzach123

NOSrx Labs Fathers Day Special (Canada Domestic Only)

Fathers day special Expires June 21st 11:59pm TEST CYP 250mg/ml $50 SUSTANON 300mg/ml $60 DECA-DURABOLIN 250mg/ml $60 No minimum order Shipping $20 Flat CANADA Domestic Only!!! All orders email [email protected]
  10. K

New to the site, seeking input on upcoming cycle

Hey y'all, Just signed up for Evolutionary.org yesterday and really loving the community from the massive amounts of posts I have read. Very knowledgable folks and very good input, very happy to be here! That being said, I wondered if I could get some input on the new cycle I have put together...
  11. C

Hcg advice

Hi guys, im in 12th week of my 18 weeks test deca-cycle, ( 500 test - 600 deca ) gains are awesome, eating clean and training like a monster. Perfect pct and AI on hand. No sides. My question is : My testes are smaller, i have a ton of hcg . Should i take hcg during ? 500 iu 2 x week until week...
  12. Mr.Swolesthetics

On test therapy by doc

Hi I'm new here and I been put on test c 200mg/wk and Sunday and Tuesday armidex 0.5. I'm currently bulking at 4k I wanted to increase my test to about 500-600 weekly, I read a lot about robolics and I wanted to see how to order some if anybody could help much appreciated! Also if I do increase...
  13. S

Adding D-Bol to a test cyp cycle?

I've been setting up for a 16 wk test cyp only cycle. The problem is, the more I read these forums, the more I want to add 50mg of d-Bol ED for the first 6 weeks. I hear the gains are amazing and honestly after the year I've had something amazing would be great!! Is this a good idea? I assume I...
  14. T

Test E vs Test C

Any opinions on first cycle and dosage?
Back
Top Bottom