Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

test p

1. V

Nexnos & Ozpharm Gear

Hi Guys, I just ordered my first shipment of stuff from Ozpharm. Shipping was quick to Perth with AusPost express. Just wondering if anyone has had any first hand experiences with Ozpharm Masteron E, Ozpharm Tren A. Nexnos Anavar 20mg / 100, Ozpharm Test P. The Anavar are light yellow tablets...
  2. S

Test P and Winny Cycle for track athlete

Hey guys, first time posting here, but Ive been searching the forums for quite some time now. I am looking for some guidance on a cycle that Id like to run, with the hops of increasing speed and getting my 400 time down to the 48-49 second range. A little more about me Age: 25 Height: 5'10"...
  3. L

Opinions and experiences on Short Cycles (4-5 weeks)

Shorter cycles seem like a good option for someone who is on TRT or blasting and cruising and seeking to things in a safer manner. You can even run 2 of these in a row and it’s still not that bad on blood markers unless you ran orals throughout both. They are intriguing to me because a)...
  4. B

6 weeks of test prop followed by 6 weeks of test e.

I will be taking test prop for 6 weeks along with anadrol. Would it make sense to do 6 weeks of test prop followed by 6 weeks of test e. Weeks 1-6: Test P Weeks 7-12: Test E I am only doing this because I have 2 bottles of test prop and 1 bottle of test e.
  5. R

second cycle tips (accutane)

hey everybody, so im starting my second cycle soon and my first cycle went well actually but a bit bloated asf cause i didnt take adex, but my question is should i start accutane along with my cycle or should i start accutane a week before my cycle cause i heard some people broke out slightly...
  6. R

Test e vs c vs p

What is the best between Test-E vs Test-C vs Test-P and why? Does choosing between Test-C, P, E it make impact on stacking with other steroids. I guess test is test? Right
  7. C

Test P Source Anyone?

I'm looking for a couple so shoot as many as you have experience with. Thanks.
  8. C

Thoughts Anyone??

WEEK 1-8 100mg ED TEST P WEEK 1-8 60-100mg ED MASTERON P (likely to start with 100, but I'm trying use the smallest amount) WEEK 1-(4) 30mg ED DBOL WEEK (4)-8 50-70mg WINSTROL (oral) Looks pretty synergistic to me. Thoughts? How's the timing? (Should I swap DBOL/WINNY) I'm seeing...
  9. C

How much adex would you take??

100mg TEST POP & 100mg MASTERON both ED. 8 weeks. I was thinking 0.5 ADEX ED as a good start given that MAST has some anti-e properties. Or would EOD and adjust if needed, a better plan? Can someone with expirence with at least 700mg/wk TEST offer advice.
  10. C

First cycle, need advice.

.21 year old male .Training frequently for 3 years Current height- 5'7 Current weight 155 , bf around 12%... So like I mentioned this is my first time running a cycle. I haven't started yet, I'm looking for any advice and or criticism. My cycle plan looks like this Weeks 1-5 ( test e) 500mg...
  11. X

NPP Cycle Length Extension?

So I've been planning an NPP cycle recently, and I previously was planning on running NPP, Test P, and Winny (last four weeks) in an 8 week cycle. But I realized that if I extended the cycle length to 12 weeks, I'd have enough time to run a second oral with four weeks in between them. So for...
  12. X

Best source for Test Prop?

Best source for Test Prop? My body seems to be extremely sensitive to pip, so prop with as little pip as possible would be preferable. Thanks brahs!
  13. B

Test/deca/mast

Hey guys planning my 2015's cycle, What do you think of this 3 compounds together ? I'm a fan of short esters so I was thinking about going with Test P instead of the most popular TestE&Deca cycle TestP 700mg EW DECA 400 EW Masteron 500EW Cycle would look like this: testP 1-14 100mg ED Deca...
  14. kevthekid

Gyno on cycle help

Alright so in my previous post I talked about the cycle I was taking Cutter Blend 150 50mg Test P 50mg Tren A 50mg Mast P I'm taking 1ml EOD so about 200mg of each a week, and today is the end of my first week on cycle and I'm beginning to experience some gyno. I've had gyno since I was 14...
  15. kevthekid

Cycle Advice? Good cycle?

This is my 2nd cycle and I just decided to implement tren ace in. Stats: 6'0, 194LBS, 15%BF I'll be running 50mg test p EOD 50mg tren a EOD 50mg mast p EOD (Its a cutter blend so it's 150mg/Ml) I'll be running this for 8 weeks so that comes out to about 200mg of each a week, and about 5...
  16. F

Need suggestions on ai/pct dose and cycling for test e and test p

Just got my Test E and P in from Anabolshop in about 11 days international. I need all the help and positive suggestions I can get on proper dosing for the test and then when the best time to do my pct's. This will be my first time training with test. I'm 46 and I do whey protein, creatine...
  17. B

comments on my cycle

So.... Age: 24 Weight: 172lbs Height: 177cm Bf : 11% I've been training for 5 years now, looking to get some lean mass, nothing too crazy,just wanna stick with a simple cycle testo based. I managed to get these injectables: Winstrol (desma) Testo P (lipthai) Dont want much bloating...
Back
Top Bottom