Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

testosterone enanthate

1. C

Testosterone enanthate cycle first time

I have been studying this for a year now and at 30 years old and training for 8 years I think I am ready for my first cycle. My current stats are five foot seven, 160 lb, and 11% body fat. I do take medication because I suffer from Crohn's disease. If I were to run a 250 mg twice a week...
  2. A

testosterone enanthate need help

Rookie here. Im 37 looking to get lean. I lost a lot of weight 219 to 175 now its time to get lean. need some knowledge on testosterone enanthate. is that the right way to go to get lean with out looking to buffed? please help.
  3. J

Test Enan or Test Prop for first cycle?

just getting all my info before I start soon, I know prop has a shorter half life which means an EOD injection or ED injection. But I always see most people saying they ran Enan first.
  4. T

First Cycle Ever Advice

For my first cycle I was just going to try running Test E and Deca. I was wondering what would be a suitable combination for the PCT of the cycle?
  5. M

First Cycle of Test E

Hey whats going on guys, I did some solid research and came up with this cycle. Reasons for the cycle I'm trying to get bigger and maintain the gains in strength and mass for football next year. so feel free to advise the hell out of my cycle! I was going to start with.... 1-8 weeks of test e...
  6. J

Combatting 12-hour PIP with Test E

I have Test E from some major UGLs, so I don't think this is specific to one UGL. Every other injectable they have doesn't give me PIP, but Test E, without fail, makes the injection site hurt 12 hours later. There is zero PIP following the injection, but I feel like there's a rock in my asscheek...
  7. gearhead

American Pharmaceuticals Testosterone Enanthate

American Pharmaceuticals Testosterone Enanthate, 300mgs/ml 10ml bottle
  8. wolfpackalpha

Sustanon 250 vs Testosterone Enanthate

which steroid is better Sustanon 250 or Testosterone Enanthate? http://www.evolutionary.org/sustanon-250-vs-testosterone-enanthate-comparison/
  9. gearhead

Edge Pharmaceuticals Testosterone enanthate

Edge Pharmaceuticals Testosterone enanthate, 250mgs/ml, 10ml bottle
  10. gearhead

Malay Tiger Testosterone enanthate

Malay Tiger Testosterone enanthate, 250mgs/ml, 1amp=250mgs
  11. gearhead

BigD pharma testosterone enanthate

BigD pharma testosterone enanthate, 300mgs/ml, 10ml
  12. gearhead

Global Anabolics Enanthate 250

Global Anabolics Testosterone Enanthate 250 (Australia)
  13. J

Powders from Zhuhai Jiaxinkang Pharmaceutical

I'm getting bloodwork done on their testosterone propionate soon. The person who referred me to them had bloodwork done on their testosterone enanthate and said it's legitimate, but I'm still not sure because I didn't experience the typical explosion that happens around weeks 4-8. I did my first...
  14. gearhead

Russian Testosterone enanthate

Russian Testosterone enanthate, 200mgs/ml, 10ml bottle
  15. gearhead

Fisher Science Deca and Testosterone

Fisher Science Deca Durabolin 300mgs/ml and Testosterone Enanthate 400mgs/ml
  16. gearhead

Golden Triangle Pharmaceuticals Testosterone Enanthate

Golden Triangle Pharmaceuticals Testosterone Enanthate, 250mgs/ml
  17. gearhead

Testosterone enanthate norma

Testosterone enanthate norma, 250mgs/ml
  18. gearhead

Testosterone Enanthate Aburaihan

Testosterone Enanthate Aburaihan Iran, 250mg/ml
  19. gearhead

G-Star labs testosterone enanthate

G-Star labs testosterone enanthate, 400mgs/ml , that's some hardcore dosing
  20. I

how to stack test and tren

want to run a cycle with trenbolone enanthate, and testosterone enanthate for 12 weeks. my stats: age: 30 Height:5'7" Weight:190 Body Fat:18% Training Experience: 2 years I want to run test 800mg, tren 200m (all weekly doses). How about PCT?
Back
Top Bottom