Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

tips

1. Mobster

Veteran Thread Are you thinking of competing on a bodybuilding stage? Tips and suggestions here

Fol;lowing on from a members log here's a few tips, thoughtgs, ideas and suggestions on how to get the best from yourself and the strain., effort, time and money you've invested in yourself Pick as few classes as possible - ideally one There's something of an issue with a few members...
  2. JimAbs43

Evolutionary.org Underground 23 - Super lean Super Big with Geneza Pharma

Evolutionary.org Underground 23 - Super lean Super Big with Geneza Pharma https://www.evolutionary.org/evolutionary-org-underground-23-super-lean-super-big-with-geneza-pharma/ https://soundcloud.com/user-594306228/evolutionaryorg-underground-23-super-lean-super-big-with-geneza-pharma...
  3. A

NEW MEMBER ALERT! Mini Bio Included!

Hey guys, I'm excited to have newly joined the forum! I am an up and coming bodybuilder, 24 years old... I have done a few test cycles, have found some bunk gear and have had some very good gear. I have messed around with some other things such as prohormones, dbol, and some natural test...
  4. L

S23 cycle help/advice/suggestions, tips.

Hello, good day all, I'm looking for a bit of info/advice on an upcoming cycle. I did my first sarms cycle on my pet Jerry earlier this year, went 8 weeks on rad/ostarine/cardarine @ 10mg/40mg split in 2/20mg split in 2. Saw great/noticeable results I was happy with, went smoothly. Gained some...
  5. T

First Cycle Ever Advice

For my first cycle I was just going to try running Test E and Deca. I was wondering what would be a suitable combination for the PCT of the cycle?
  6. Wacoach

Questions for the over 40 Club

Hey Guys, On my first cycle in about 15 years, and still new to the forum (just a couple of months on). I want to know if there are any extra considerations, preferences, or tips that I should know about since I just turned 40. I would like to hear from you older guys about what works best...
  7. rostigaxt

Not a anabolic question but just wanted to ask what you guys thought about my routine

Have any of you guys ever done the wendler 5/3/1 routine? I am on my 8th week and my squat and dead lift max sky rocketed. Just wanted to see what routines you guys are doing or if you had any experience with wendler 5/3/1
Back
Top Bottom