Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

trainer

1. G

Halfway through sarms

I’m around half way through my sarms cycle of lgd4033 and mk677. Doing 15mgs of each per day Good results so far and gaining good size. My strength is the most its been ever Problem is a lot of my gains has been body fat. I've been slacking off on my cardio big time and my diet has been too...
  2. F

Post workout sugar supps?

I was talking to my personal trainer and he is a big guy he said that it would be a good idea to take some sugar supplements post workout To refill my glycogen stores and aid recovery. Which ones you recommend?
  3. U

Wife banging personal trainer who uses steroids!!

I have a situation on my hands and wanted your advice I married my high school sweetheart at 18 years old, she was my first love and i knew from the first date i wanted to spend the rest of my life with her Fast forward 5 years. We now have 3 kids andhappily married. She ends up getting into...
  4. G

beef liver desiccated

this supplement was recommended by my trainer. He said that you take 6 caps a day for a month and it is supposed to help build muscle. It is pure grassfed liver bovine. Anyone try this stuff? Seems like it is full of benefits on the label
  5. H

funny steroid sex story

Just wanted to tell you guys about the story in case you ever run into a chick who thinks that steroids make your dick small my last girlfriend said that that was the case and I shouldn't use them I am a personal trainer and I had an old client contact me again and wanted to get together while...
  6. E

supplements for both sexes

which sponsored products on here can be taken by both sexes me and my wife together. We both are starting a workout program and will be going to the gym working with a trainer we want to get the best out of our workout as possible part of that would be supplementation of course but we want to...
  7. M

Protein shake products

I have been working with a trainer for the past 2 months and he said it was time for me to take things to another level and start drinking protein powder shakes. He said that is what the professionals do so if I want to get stronger and bigger I needed to do it. What kind of brand do you think...
  8. Robierob77

personal trainer certification?

anyone out there have their personal trainer cert.? How did you go about getting it? And any tips you could give me moving forward would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.
Back
Top Bottom