Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

travel

1. T

world traveler and steroid use

so wanted to start a good conversation about Traveling and working out and using steroids and all that good stuff. So I’m in my 50s and I recently sold my business and walked off with some good cash. I’m going to take the next few months to travel the world and I was looking at countries with...
  2. L

Are supps safe to take on a plane?

was watching a show where they were going through people's luggage and taking things and seizing them when they traveled have you had any luck when it comes to traveling with your supplements or can I expect them to be taken away from me
  3. H

Traveling with steroids

I just got a phone call that I have to travel for work out of town, it will be a domestic flight within the country. I will be gone for one week and then be back home. I started my cycle one week ago, in my second pin was 2 days ago. I'm running testosterone cypionate, my next pain is scheduled...
  4. I

travel with sarms?

I have to go to east coast for work and I am planning to carry on and check in 1 small bag. Can I put my sarms in the checked in bag and not worry or is there a chance it is opened and they bust me for the sarms? Anyone ever try it? I am in LA and travelling to NY and flight is redeye...
  5. G

Traveling With Anabolic Steroids (Tren,Test) pens and PLANES

Everyone unfortunately I had to go out of town in the middle of my cycle I was wondering if anybody had any experience putting your pens and juice under the plane in a checked bag. I assume it's fine, but wondering if there are variables I'm not considering like will my product burst due to...
  6. S

Peptides and travelling

Brand new to this. Wanted to know if anybody brought peptides on a vacation with them. Flying to Hawaii. I know they are delicate and have to be kept cold. Looking if anyone has experience travelling with them. Thanks in advance, champs.
  7. T

Traveling while cycling

Hey Bros, I recently found out I'll be travelling for about 4 days for work while running my first cycle of sarms (sarms1 triple stack). It won't be until about week 6 but I'm not confident I'll have access to weights during that time. My questions: - Should I hold off on the cycle until after...
  8. Beastly

Taking Self prescribed TRT pin on airplane...

What's the rule for this? It's self prescribed, I am gone for a week, starting Wednesday, just took pin this morning. Taking a TRT dose of test once every 5 days. It appears from what I read that taking this on a plane shouldn't be an issue, I was going to load the pin with the dose and put it...
Back
Top Bottom