Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

tren a

1. MrPillowPantz

Honest Cycle Advice

Im a 34 y/o male. 6 ft tall. currently 249lbs. 21% Body fat. I started at 315lbs @ 36% BF. I found some motivation back in Dec of '22 and built a home gym and started going to town on working out. After experimenting with some SARMs, my buddy quickly got me on Test. That lead into my first cycle...
  2. Y

Rookie questions: Test E Cycle and No results, Future Cycles?

Hey guys sorry to bother you with heaps of random questions; still young and inexperienced new to the online forums. Brutal honesty is welcomed but please let it be constructive. Stats: Age: 22 (23 in April 2018) Height: 5'9 Current weight: 83kg Starting weight (before current cycle): 80-81...
  3. Y

Hercules labs, unsure if I have fake or not?

Hi all, first time poster and very unsure of how to navigate this forum, extremely sorry if I make any mistakes or am not allowed to post/ask certain questions Stats: Currently Week 5 basic test ethnate cyc. 500mg per week, wanting to start tren ace but still skeptical of current lab (Hercules...
  4. CanadianGearDepot

Tren: Let's talk sides and solutions

Getting to know Tren: "Trenbolone Acetate, a 19-nor steroid, is derived from the compound Nandrolone. It is characterized by strong androgenic properties and no estrogenic activity. This anabolic steroid has a binding affinity for androgen receptor five times the strength Testosterone...
  5. C

Tren

So I have been running my first cycle ever. I have been doing test for 4 weeks. Started at 250mg every week for 2 weeks, then 500mg every week for the rest of my cycle until I do 2 more weeks of 250mg to scale down and cruise. I threw tren in at 100eod and have been doing quad injections to...
  6. R

Roids24 RadJay Tren A working?

I have searched and read that usually Tren A kicks in at around 4-5 days. Maybe I'm not patient but it has been a week of taking Radjay Tren A after hearing only good thing's about Roids24 and Radjay and I still haven't had any of the side affects. I did a test e cycle before and the only side...
  7. S

Cutting cycle

Hello friends I will start my cutting cycle in 7 weeks after my pct. My problem areas is my stomach and my chest I have a little bit of gyno ( nothing serious) What should i include in my cutting cycle to get maximum results?? Wich orals are the best for cutting I had good results with epistane...
  8. kevthekid

Tamox while on Tren to cure gyno?

Was reading this post just now....What do you guys think about it. I've seen dozens of people say not to touch tamox while on tren for gyno cute, and seen few people talk about having done it and it working fine so this was pretty interesting. Comment what you guys think...
  9. kevthekid

How long for tren ace results?

Stats 6'0 194 Lbs 12.5% BF What's up guys I'm running a blend of 50mg/50mg/50mg of tren a test p and mast p. I've been just injecting 1mL EOD so it's 50 of each 4X a week which totals out to 200mg of each a week. I just started week 2 and I'm not really feeling anything expect the sweats and...
  10. kevthekid

Gyno on cycle help

Alright so in my previous post I talked about the cycle I was taking Cutter Blend 150 50mg Test P 50mg Tren A 50mg Mast P I'm taking 1ml EOD so about 200mg of each a week, and today is the end of my first week on cycle and I'm beginning to experience some gyno. I've had gyno since I was 14...
  11. kevthekid

Cycle Advice? Good cycle?

This is my 2nd cycle and I just decided to implement tren ace in. Stats: 6'0, 194LBS, 15%BF I'll be running 50mg test p EOD 50mg tren a EOD 50mg mast p EOD (Its a cutter blend so it's 150mg/Ml) I'll be running this for 8 weeks so that comes out to about 200mg of each a week, and about 5...
Back
Top Bottom