Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

tren e

1. Dozer55

Tren E

Future cycle I handled Tren ace very well, up coming cycle I was talking about 500mg a week might just go 400 for 10wks not really wanting to pin so damn much, next time I use Tren I was looking into Tren e. I don’t mind waiting for results 12 weeks seems common what’s the max you would take...
  2. I

Frontloading Tren e and EQ

Hi all, I posted a thread earlier about help with my cycle, and received a lot of negative feedback about my idea of frontloading tren e and eq for 2 weeks so as to reach optimum blood conc. levels faster. What am I missing here that is making me receive all of these negative responses? I...
  3. D

On Sus, just started Tren, new vendor - some advice!

Hello Lads and any Ladies, This is my second cycle, I started off with just Sus 350, its been 3 weeks now and I have very good gains so far. Ive went from 90kg to 96kg already but wanted a little extra so had my first injection of Tren E together with my Sus last night. My body seems to do well...
  4. CanadianGearDepot

Tren: Let's talk sides and solutions

Getting to know Tren: "Trenbolone Acetate, a 19-nor steroid, is derived from the compound Nandrolone. It is characterized by strong androgenic properties and no estrogenic activity. This anabolic steroid has a binding affinity for androgen receptor five times the strength Testosterone...
  5. C

Tren E only cycle

I'm trying my first cycle. With limited funds and a huge fear of gyno I'm trying a tren e only cycle for eight weeks at 50mg every other day. I've been told I'm wasting my time but thought I'd see what you guys think. Can i expect to see any results? Also would hcg be good for pct? Thanks...
Back
Top Bottom