Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

trenbolone acetate

1. Agnar65

Advice on Trenbolone Acetate for Bulking

I'm looking on doing a 8 week beginner cycle in the future too bulk. Would love some advice please Brothers. I'm also going to be doing a deca300 and test e250 cycle but don't know if I can add tren ace to the cycle or should I just do the tren cycle after my pct and break?
  2. S

Trenbolone bloated, prolactin, progesterone . Hel!

Question for the vets and science nerds: If trenbolone is a progestin and stimulates the progesterone receptors, and we know that progesterone inhibits prolactin a) How does it make men lactate? b) how do we suppress progesterone? Dostinex, prami, bromo and b6 are dopamine antagonist lowering...
  3. S

Share your trenbolone acetate experiences.

Whay should i expect bros? I'm 8 days in 350mg/w tren A. So far don't have any sides what so ever when should i start to "feel" it? What should expect visually (changes) and so on.. I'm still in a caloric deficit I'm reverse dieting post photoshoot and comp and looking to stay shredded, hard...
  4. T

First Cycle Ever, Advice

Hey everyone! This is my first post but I'm going to strive to be a quite active member of this forum. I am currently planning for my first cycle of steriods ever. My initial plan was to start Test Cyp for 2 weeks, and then continue that along with Trenbolone Acetate. As for myself, I have been...
  5. J

How to think of aggression on tren

I've done tren before, and while I can see why some people are huge fans, it's not for me because of the way my body responds. However, I thought of a good way to describe how aggression feels on tren and it may be useful for someone thinking of taking it. If a girl had rejected you with "it's...
  6. J

Deca prolactin vs. tren prolactin

I have experienced little to no prolactin sides when running tren; steve mentioned in another thread that this is different for a lot of people, and that some people experience increased sex drive as opposed to decreased sex drive. For me that's definitely the case. I haven't done deca before...
  7. gearhead

SP Laboratories Trenbolone 75

SP Laboratories Trenbolone 75, 75mg/ml
  8. gearhead

X-treme pharma fina-x (trenbolone acetate)

X-treme pharma fina-x (trenbolone acetate), 100mg/ml
  9. gearhead

Europharm UK Trenbolone acetate

Europharm UK Trenbolone acetate, UK Pharmacy
Back
Top Bottom