Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

tudca

1. T

Which supplement beats tudca?

I'm wondering if there is any supplement out there that can actually go to Toe to toe with tudca out there? I'm desperate to get my blood work improved my last cycle was 16 weeks and things have not gotten back to normal yet. I'm scared to even go to the doctor and get my Bloods followed up...
  2. J

On cycle support options

What are the best options for on cycle support if you had to pick between tudca, milk thistle and NAC? I’m looking to get an improvement to my body while on cycle and Would like to make sure I'm running the proper supplements that can help me stay healthy looking for something that cost no...
  3. R

Liv52 and tudca

I’m using dbol and have been using tudca 500mgs for the past 2 weeks. Was wondering if i should also stack in liv52 or would tudca be all i need? Also someone he said that these products work on empty stomach and you shouldn't take them while eating food. does this mean I should wait like an...
  4. S

Tudca supplements

Looking for an all-in-one TUDCA supplement that i can take something with at least 250 to 500 mg of it per serving this is going to be what I use on cycle to help
  5. E

Bodybio tudca

My friend hooked me up with this product called bodybio which has tudca 500mgs worth per 2 capsules and each bottle has 60 total so should last a month Do you think 500mgs is enough per day or do i need more?
  6. K

TUDCA 550mgs per serving?

Check out the supplement Piping Rock Tudca dietary supplement 70 quick release capsules and only $30 the reviews online or all five stars and you can buy two bottles for a reduced price. Do you think this is a good company that is trustworthy?
  7. S

Kidney supplements

what are the best kidney supplements to use to counteract a high protein diet I'm currently looking at using something like tudca products, but i know they are hard to find and can be expensive the girl at the store recommended a couple products but I wanted to check in with you guys first
  8. M

Best TUDCA options

I really like what I'm reading about TUDCA and how it can be a supplemental benefit for the organs as it stands I would say that my organ health is average and I need to get it improved which supplements contain a good amount of it that I can use
  9. I

What is TUDCA anyway?

I've been in the body building game for many years and I've never heard of anyone using TUDCA. Back in the 90’s we would use liv and milk thistle and we got by okay. now everybody is using all these fancy supplements. what am I missing and what is this TUDCA stuff?
  10. F

TUDCA as a stand alone

Do you think tudca works best as a stand alone or do you think it works better when you stack it with other supplements for our health the reason I ask is cuz I ran it by itself and it didn't do anything for me but when I ran it with other supplements I had much better results. Do you think...
  11. A

Is TUDCA really a good supp?

Do you think TUDCA is actually a good supplement Or is it overrated? how many of you actually use it in your daily gym grind as a supplement that is a staple product for you. And what products contain it rather than just buying it by itself
  12. K

TUDCA benefits

What are the benefits of using TUDCA besides what people on here talk about when it comes to organ health. I already know it's good for the liver and the kidneys and all that good stuff. But have you noticed any other benefits and what is the best supplement that you recommend that contains it
  13. L

milk thistle and tudca mix

is there a supplement out there that contains both tudca and milk thistle together that can treat poor kidney and liver problems? I’m struggling right now keeping my numbers within range due to the medications I have been prescribed.
  14. L

When to use TUDCA

I always make sure that I TUDCA on cycle that is a given. but I've heard mixed things about using it before and after cycle. Some people say it's pointless to use it during those times and other say that it's good because it's a preventative type of supplement. What's your opinion on this
  15. K

Best liver supplement

I was reading some stuff in the health food store they had a chart with the best supplements for the liver. it was a choice between: Milk thistle Tudca Dandelion root Primrose oil out of those which one do you recommend I get to use while I use steroids
  16. A

TUDCA benefits

I've been reading about TUDCA and seems like there are a lot of benefits to it besides just it being good for the liver. I'm also reading it's good for obesity and good for the back and other things that you wouldn't expect. My question is is the dosage going to be dependent on what you want to...
  17. H

What is better NAC or TUDCA?

if I'm going to run oral steroids what is the best way to protect my liver and kidney health? also when should I start taking these when I start them is it day one or do I wait a couple weeks for the stuff to kick in. Also need some brand names that you can recommend that have good ingredients
  18. E

Best way to get TUDCA

I listened to a video online where the guy was saying TUDCA was the best Supplement going right now because it's great for your organs including your liver and Heart, and kidneys. which brand do you guys use, cuz this stuff doesn't seem like it's very cheap to me. And when do I take this stuff...
  19. C

What has tudca done for me

I have been using tudca for the past month and noticed that my bowel movements are much betting and my body feels cleaner, I do not know yet if this stuff is that good for using on cycle yet cause I have yet to use one. Is this stuff okay to use year round both on and off cycle?
  20. D

TUDCA for the liver or kidneys?

I am running a heavy cycle of orals, doing halotestin and anadrol together. My pee started turning like brown halfway into the cycle. My doctor insisted I get bloodwork and my liver and kidney numbers shot up 2-3X normal. I am coming off the orals but how do I now cleanse out my organs?
Back
Top Bottom