Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

ugl

1. Liteweight

Nexnos authenticity code invalid

Hi All, Long time lurker, first time poster. I picked up some Nexnos Sustabolin 300mg and tried to check the authenticity code but that came back as invalid. Looking for some insights as to whether this is due to the product being UGL, and whether it is safe to proceed with. My gut feel is...
  2. H

Any idea about andro labs 600mg mix?

One of my friend ordered 600mg/ml long mix from androlabspro. He got great results in 3 weeks. l ve searched this brand on web but l had no comment. Do you have any idea about these guys? androlabspro.com
  3. D

vet grade EQ

hey anyone ever try vet grade Equipoise/EQ boldenone? How does it compare to UGL? I got a hold of some, they come in small vials which is pretty interesting. I am running a half marathon in a few months and want to use it to train for it. What dosage would you recommend I run and for how long?
  4. M

Gainzlab and KeiFei Pharma

Has anyone ever heard of or used these brands? What do you think of these? Its one of the main three UGLs including MediTech that can be found in my area.
  5. Z

Robolics and Eversofast reliable and credible?

I am curious if any of you have any bad or good experiences with robolics or ever so fast RECENTLY? Not 3 years ago because a lot can change. I am looking to make an order soon and just trying to go the most reliable one so as to not get ripped or wrong stuff. I'm from Louisiana if that helps...
  6. Z

What are some credible sources that do not take 2 months

The testosterone e I was using was from get pumped labs and also an extra bottle of Pharmacom my buddy had on hand was some nice product. However, the source is no longer available FOR ME. My guy was ordering it and would rip me off by charging extra which in a way I get it. That being said I...
  7. S

Anabolic Innovations Aus UGL

Has anyone on here had experience with anabolic innovation injectables? Gtg? Consistent? Bunk? Recently picked up some sus and deca from them.
  8. L

Methandienone suggestions? (dbol, danabol, dianabol, anabol, etc.)

Hey guys, I'm looking to kick start by Test E/Deca cycle with 4 weeks of methandienone, the dbol compound. I've done tons of research and think I've narrowed it down to 2 UGL's and 2 suppliers but I'd like some experienced advice on which of each to go with. Everything I've ever gotten has come...
  9. L

Any ugl's have good eq???

I'm in the hunt for some good EQ. I buy from some UGL's but want to know if anyone has some good feedback using anyone's EQ? The recent crap I just got gives my boils on my body so I'm throwing it out. EQ is great for me to use with TEST in the winter time. Any suggestions boys???
  10. J

Robolics ships so fast, it hurts Amazon prime's feelings

2 day shipping still blows my mind. I've already posted a 5-star review on here, but I just wanted to give extra props for their shipping speed. There are fortune 500s who don't ship this fast. (Still intending to order from BWL, ProForm and Domestic Supply eventually, so I'll post about them...
  11. 1

Proform labs

Anyone know if proform labs is gtg? Only seen a few post. His gear comes in 20ml vials and labels Are simple. Anyone with feedback?
  12. F

Schering test e 250 g2g?

Anybody know if this stuff is g2g.... Seen a lot of good comments about their gear... Haven't seen found anything about their test e? Anybody got pics of it either? Thanks guys
Back
Top Bottom