Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

uk

1. T

How's PSL delivering to UK during lockdown and post-brexit?

Hello, i want to order a few things from PSL but are they still delivering to the uk during lockdown and post-brexit? I Guess both things together might make It more difficult for them to deliver stuff or It could be affected somehow, does anybody know anything about it? Any info ? Will It be...
  2. J

Raw Anavar (Oxandrolone) source to UK?

The one place I've found that I would trust is Purple Panda Labs, but that's only cause I bought raw Test and Tren from them 4 years ago. I only need 10g, but the minimum order is $100 from them, and there's nothing else I need. Are there any other reliable sources for raw Anavar that ship to...
  3. B

Uk approved sources

Hi guys new b hear can any one point out any approved sorces that are uk based thanks in advanced burtbob
  4. L

Legit Sources in the UK?

Sorry if this is a stupid or FAQ but I find it very hard to distinguish between scam reviews and real reviews, so haven't had any luck finding a legit source in the UK. I've looked at 'uk-anabolics.biz' and '101fitnesspharma.com', which both have good reviews, but would rather use a source...
  5. S

UK Source

Newbie looking for reliable UK source.
  6. J

UK Source?

Hey, just seeing if any of you guys have any trusted UK sources? New here to evo so any help would be appreciated. Thanks!
Back
Top Bottom