Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

vermodje

1. V

Vermodje Brand

Hey sport enthusiasts, Anyone who tried Vermodje? I am wondering is this lab Vermodje is good? I am not sure if it's real or its fake. I found 2 videos on YouTube: 1. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pWBbya9ONtU - claiming that this vermodje brand is fake. 2...
  2. anabolshoporg

AnabolShop.org 30% discount for everything!!!

Hello, A new discount from AnabolShop.org. 30% for everything we have on our site. Coupon code: JUNE15 Feel free to email us on any questions at [email protected] Best Regards!
  3. Anabolsbiz

Question!

Have somebody used Vermodje HGH (Verotropin) they don't have labels, and expiration date. I ask you because I want to acquire this product and want to know what people think about this product. Thanks for attention. John.
  4. A

Anabols-Market.com new promo!!!!!!!!

Hey Evo comunity. Anabols-Market.com offer NEW PROMO in period 05-15-2015 till 05-21-2015. We gift 30$ for every 100$ you make order on our website anabols-market.com. King Regards Anabols-Market.com
  5. powersteroids

Powersteroids.org WE STARTED !!!!

Hello Evolutionary.org com! Hi friends. I'm owner on powerSteroids.org We buy products from manufacturers like Balkan Pharmaceuticals and Vermodje ! And a great desire to meet you and introduce you to our goods. Here are some of our products: Vermodje: ANDROVER (Oxymetholone) 50mg N100...
  6. AnabolsOrg

Anabols.org Promo

Hello dear EVO members, friends. I want to give to all of you very good PROMO. Want to give you 30% to all my products. Thank you very much for accepting us in you community, we will do everything for our customers to become happy with our service, price and products. Coupon code: EVO_30...
  7. powersteroids

Introduction Powersteroids.org!

Hello Evolutionary.org com! Hi friends. I'm owner on powerSteroids.org We buy products from manufacturers like Balkan Pharmaceuticals and Vermodje ! And a great desire to meet you and introduce you to our goods. Here is a list of products that is present on our site: powersteroids.org...
  8. A

International source!!!!

Hey Evo comunity. Anabols-Market.com is an international source and only now offer 50% discount for all our products only till 10 May. Don't lose you chance to buy our products at GOOD, VERY GOOD prices. Coupone name- Evo50 If you have any questions please contact us [email protected]...
  9. A

50% for all ANABOLS-MARKET.COM

Hey guys!!!! The summer is so close:) ANABOLS-MARKET.COM offer 50% discount for all our products. (Balkan Pharmateuticals, Vermodje) Coupoun code: Evo50 If you have questions or you need more info please ask me on: [email protected] My website: http://anabols-market.com Best...
  10. S

Is Vermodje Primover legit?

Hi, I'm going to run Primo on my next cycle, but knowing that Methenolone Enanthate is one of the most faked steroids in the market I want to know if somebody knows if Primover from Vermodje is legit, I've got a source offering it at a really good price, the other option would be Balkan...
  11. C

Informative cycle advice

Hi guys only as information i want to know from your experience what happens if i do a 500 mg test 12 week cycle, starting at 170 pounds, gain 20 pounds of muscle tissue and at this point 190 lbs , at this point it s difficult to gain muscle, i up the dose to 1 g. Will The gains throw up like a...
  12. anabolshoporg

AnabolShop.org Important news on Vemodje products

Hello. From now you can check the legitimity of Vermodje products. Starting today we will ship Vermodje products with stickers with erasable surface. There is a site indicated on every sticker: www.verid.org Under the erasable surface you will find a code. You can do to www.verid.org and enter...
  13. anabolshoporg

AnabolShop.org Poll for 50% DISCOUNT

We are going to make a new discount on some products for EVO again. This time we decided to ask you what products you want to be discounted. So we are going to post a poll and the first five products will have 50% discount. The poll will last for three days. 1. Testover P (Vermodje) 2...
Back
Top Bottom