Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

vials

1. B

Small floating bits in test e vial

Hello, Has anyone experienced their test Vials having any small floating black dots in them? Vial has been previously used, is this part of the plastic cap? Would the vial still be safe to use? Also how long can a vial be opened for till it isn’t good anymore. Cheers
  2. C

Found a bag of steroids in my building

I've been having some issues with my neighbor with loud music at night. I had to call the police one night because they were partying so loud I could not sleep and it was 3:00 a.m. anyway long story short the police didn't do a thing to them and they are really lousy Neighbors the other day I...
  3. C

Steroidal.com is a good one!

Steroidal are good people! I ordered 2 vials of test and 3 vials of EQ All arrived, 1 vial was broken.. I sent them the picture and the guy agreed he would resend me a brand-new vial with no shipping charge. They are good people and very honest
  4. Q

Napsgear amps vs. vials

I'm browsing the napsgear website and I see a lot of options for sale and they have vials and they have amps what is going to be better to use in terms of quality and doesn't matter all so what do you guys prefer to draw from a vial or amp and are there any tricks to using these and popping...
  5. R

Steroidify.com owes me

I used steroidify.com and they shipped out my product But forgot to include some of the order I hit them up and I said they left out a couple vials of gear and the person said that they had sent everything and that maybe it was open and someone took something. they refused to ship out what I'm owed
  6. A

Anabols-market.com....introduction

Hi evolutionary.org community!!! We are your new members and we want to become a part of evo community. Our website is ANABOLS-MARKET.COM. We are sellers of two brands: - Balkan Pharmateuticals - Vermodje Introdusing us here We whant to request you: - 100% original products, because we work...
Back
Top Bottom