Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

vision

1. N

S4 vision sides

I started using s4 andarine @ 50mg a day. I take half the dose in the morning after breakfast and then the other half after my workouts in the afternoon. We are only day 4 and I am already getting the vision sides. It scared me, everything was yellow at night. Is that normal to get it so...
  2. C

Baseball Players who have taken SARMs (Vision)

Hello, I have recently completed a cycle of LGD. After this, I have had one of the worst batting seasons of my life. Has anyone taken LGD4033 before and also played baseball? Do you think that LGD4033 could effect the visual system? Any baseball players have this experience? I really hope...
  3. G

PSL. Rep Rip Off. Vision Help?

New acc so I can’t PM Vision so I’m hoping he sees this. I ordered USA domestic and my package was seized. The person who is handling my case through PSL doesn’t even speak full English. He is denying the resend of a package and I would like to speak to another person who can explain things...
  4. Paddymac

PSL !!!!!

Order placed and received in 6 Days !!! Not saying it will happen EVERYTIME but this guy is happy as hell . You guys ROCK !!! I been around this community a long long time, it gets no better than PSL, FACTS !!! Anyone need any questions answered from my perspective, I’ll be happy to talk ...
Back
Top Bottom