Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

weight

1. N

which supplements work best for overweight people?

My current body fat is around 28% I had it tested yesterday at the gym and the trainer said I needed to lose some weight. He suggested some supplements they were selling at the gym but I wanted to check in with you guys to see what you thought of them. Do you think supplements can help you lose...
  2. C

Best cutting supplements

What are the best supplements that i can take along with diet and exercise to help me along I have tried everything to lose weight and nothing is working I'm currently 255 lb and I need to lose about 50 lb again to better shape. my blood pressure is too high as well so if there's a supplement...
  3. W

Bulker supplements?

what are the best bulk or supplements that I can take to help me gain some weight\\ I'm currently 125 lb and I would like to gain about 20 lb so I can look a lot better and stop being a skinny shrimp
  4. M

not seeing anything on gw

hey, 23yrs 6’1’’ 184 pounds. I have been using cardarine gw from a sponsor on here for 2 weeks and not seeing any results my weight hasn’t changed, if anything it has dropped just updating on what has been happening
  5. K

Need Mr. Monstro’s opinion on sarms

Okay so I will admit I'm not the most knowledgeable person on the subject of sarms but I do have an open mind. yes I've read the negativity about them. But i am very curious anyway regardless I am 23 years old and I am a college graduate who has gone into weight training seriously. my job...
  6. J

Large man wants to slim down using sarms

I'm currently over 300 lb and I'm looking to lose some weight. My ideal weight according to online calculators is probably around 230 lb. I had a friend say that sarms would be good for me. what is the best stack I can do to slim down on sarms safely considering I'm a bigger guy
  7. S

Protein shakes taste

Looking to start drinking protein shakes as I am back in the weight room every other day post workout I'm looking to grab something easy that tastes good is there a recommendation you can give me for a protein powder I can buy that isn't too expensive and that I could add to my smoothies
  8. C

I want a tight stomach sarms

how do I tighten up my stomach. I recently lost a lot of weight I went from 22% body fat to 12%. The problem is my stomach is very loose Would sarms be a good choice to tighten things up? I figure why not try it right? Was thinking of doing a GW and YK11 cycle. figure I would run something...
  9. L

Cardarine Cycle Options

Finished my 1st 8wk cycle of cardarine, taking 4 wks off b4 nxt cycle; BUT now i have gained 5lbs back. My eating is very bad, as if a switch was turned back on. wtf Is their something that I could be taking to minimize the off cycle time? Are their other cycling options for cardarine besides...
  10. undergroundPUMP

whats better winstrol or anavar for fat loss

trying to lose some fat for the summer, get that 6 pack, whats better anavar or winstrol? I KNOW steroids not for bodyfat loss but I still want it :)
Back
Top Bottom