Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

weight loss

1. Nandrolone Deca

Nandrolone Deca

Hi! Anabolic Roids got you covered on your roid supply for both your weight loss and muscles gaining stack cycle, we do local pickup and local delivery only.
  2. Hazardsz

Clenbuterol and ozempic for weight loss/fat burning

Are these two chems ok to use at the same time, also I’ve done abit of research on it but what do I NEED to know?
  3. ThatBeardedGuy

Approved Log TBG Fitness Log

Introduction: Hello Evo forum! This is my first post, so let me introduce myself. I go by ThatBeardedGuy or TBG. I have been lurking for some time and I decided I am starting my fitness log (I apologize in advance if failed to mentioned key points that I need in my log. Never done something like...
  4. I

when to stop cutting and start bulking

All, Stats, started at 205lbs before SARMs, now at 187lbs, 72in, or 5ft, 10 inches. I do lots of cardio and have a good healthy diet. Started at 22% now at 14%. Took alot of hardwork and sweat. I would like to start gaining more muscle but again I leave it to the experts for this...
  5. K

Best supplements for weight loss

I'm looking to get on two or three really good supplements that are worth the money that I invest in them. I'm looking to run them 3 to 4 months and lose 15 to 20 lb combined with a really good diet I'm currently 242 pounds and my goal is to get down under 220. Can you use make a suggestion for...
  6. P

Losing weight on ostazol

I'm looking very hard at a product that is a natural supplement that I can take to help me lose some weight. I came across one called ostazol and it looks like a really good product to me. will this help me lose weight or should I try something else and how long do I need to run it to see some...
  7. Y

Should I consider sarms?

Hello I’m 6’0 tall 220 lbs. I am planning on losing 20-30 lbs by summer time. I currently have a diet plan with a 500 deficit and a workout program with cardio on my off days I started last week. I was wondering if going with an ostarine and cardarine stack would be worth it at my current...
  8. J

best sarm for weight loss

I know I might get flamed but I want to lose 40 pounds as fast as possible, I am already down 50 pounds following a good diet. I currently weigh 420 pounds, I want to lose as much fat as I can without losing much muscle. I do lift weights at home, too ashamed to go to the gym. My issue is...
  9. S

creatine weight loss

my question pertains to using creatine to help my weight loss goals. Here me out on my idea. Because when I chug a bunch of creatine I bloat and feel full wouldn’t that make me more likely to not eat, thus causing me to lose weight? So would it make sense to wake up and chug a bunch of it and...
  10. B

best sarm for weight loss

Hey Ihave a friend who lost 35 pounds from doing sarms, eating clean and working out hard for 12 weeks. I want to do the same. I am currently 255 pounds and need to lose about the same amount of weight. He used RAD140 he said, but I heard that isn’t the best one for fat loss. Would cardarine...
  11. H

Cutting cycle - DNP, Cardarine & Yohimbine HCL

Hi all, I have been thinking about running a quite dramatic cutting cycle. - I have done a tonne of research on DNP as well as having my own personal experiences using it with my highest dose being 400mg per day for as long as a month, which for me was very tolerable when it came to the...
  12. L

Sarms cutting cycle for female

So I'm about to order my first cutting cycle of sarms, it's the 8 week one from sarms1 and it only include cardarine and ostarine, I've read to include cardarine as well, is OT absolutely necessary for cutting fat or will the cycle I'm buying be enough? This will include a calorie deficit and...
  13. G

Weight Loss pills

Has anyone tried weight loss pills from here: https://onupton.com/product-category/weight-loss/ I find the service good in terms of delivery date and delivery charges, but want to know first hand if anyone has used it before? Do let me know. Want to reduce ~10kgs in next 2 months.
  14. D

Cardarine dosage

What is the Dosage recommendation for Cardarine? I went to Sarms1 and saw that it was in a liquid form. Is there a specific way to take this and do I need to taper it on and off ?
  15. D

Clen for weight loss

Ok, so I have used clen in the past to cut weight before. I got it in a liquid form from someone I knew... I am looking to jump back on clen again to help jumpstart my weight loss.. I haven’t really had any bad side effects with clen before, besides not being able to sleep a couple of nights...
  16. D

Legit Source to get good Labs

for real i got hocked up with this legit supplier. He is supper good and his labs are wonderful. One hing i love about him is that his method of delivery and payment is supper safe and my mone is always secured ontil i get my labs. You can get to him via text POSSIBLE SCAM STAY AWAY
  17. L

Cytomel T3 and Albuterol

Been doing some research on the different cycles for the combination of the 2. I just recd some T3 and plan to incorporate it with the Albuterol tabs. I saw 1 post on web about a 2 day on - 2 day off cycle but cant find it. When I take Albuterol for the 2 weeks on - 2 weeks off, the 2 weeks...
  18. N

Dnp source??

No uk sources or sources shipping to the UK! ? What... The. .. Fuck! ?
  19. K

Weight loss

Help me please!! I've seen so many posts saying don't ask where to get gear etc so I'm not going to but I've read some of the sites under the reviews tab and can't work out which deliver to the UK, any help please? I used clen a while back now and it worked wonders but I can't seem to get a...
  20. Beastly

Importance of minimizing bodily toxins and fat loss

Something that isn't touched on much is the role an overworked liver/body that cannot effectively rid itself of toxins plays in fat loss. The reason is simple. The body is trying to protect itself. It cannot process all of the excess toxins so it does the only thing it can. Locks them away in...
Back
Top Bottom