Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

winny

1. I

Getting a nice beach body

What steroids work best if you want to get a beach body? I’m currently 12% body fat and would love to lean up to 8% or lower 32 years old 5’9’’ around 170 pounds I was thinking about including masteron and/or winny
  2. Y

Gyno free cycle advice post surgery

Hey guys, I've used this forum for years but only recently decided to make an account. Long story short, I've lifted for over a decade, dark side for about 4 yrs on and off casually. I had gyno before and recently had it removed. I'm terrified of getting it back. So I've been researching some...
  3. B

Test/Tren/Winny/Proviron Summer Prep Cycle Log

Lean Greek God Summer Prep Cycle I usually cruise on 120mg/week TRT but I'm starting this 18-24 week cycle tomorrow. Will adjust and or drop compounds to keep myself feeling healthy. The Sauce Test E 125mg E3D Tren E 125mg E3D Aromasin 12.5mg E3-6D Prami .3mcg E3-6D Winstrol 25mg ED Proviron...
  4. B

Personal Experiences with Winstrol? Which side effects and how severe?

Hello and thanks for reading my inquiry! About to begin a cycle of 300 test sus and 50mg Winny.. Trying to research and get as much info as possible before actually beginning the cycle. Just wanted some input from those who have actually ran a cycle of winstrol as to what side effects and how...
  5. H

Cycle advice, how to run winny

Hello, my stats are 70kg, 187 CM, 28 years old, 6 years training, I was cutting for like 7 month, came from 87kg, now I'm going to run this cycle: Week 1 - 12 (TEST-E 500mg) Week 1 - 18 (Arimidex 0.25mg EOD) Week 14 - 16 (Nolvadex 40 mg /day) (Clomid 50 mg) Week 17 - 18 (Nolvadex 20 mg /day)...
  6. G

Winstrol After Blast?

Im about to go on a ~12-14 week long bulking blast of 600mg Test Cyp/week and 400mg Deca/week. After this I plan to drop down 150-200mg test Cyp/week and 50-100mg Deca/week (joint helath). When I drop back down to my cruising dosage I plan to start cutting. Can I immediatly jump back in with a...
  7. J

[Cycle advice] 5 Week Winstrol + Proviron cycle

Hey everyone, Just wanted to gather some advice on the following Winstrol only cycle. First things first, i have done my research and am aware that a winstrol only cycle is not potentially the best i could do. However, this doesn't seem to be a universal idea. Quite a few people have...
  8. S

Test P and Winny Cycle for track athlete

Hey guys, first time posting here, but Ive been searching the forums for quite some time now. I am looking for some guidance on a cycle that Id like to run, with the hops of increasing speed and getting my 400 time down to the 48-49 second range. A little more about me Age: 25 Height: 5'10"...
  9. J

Running a mixed cycle. Question!

Hi i am joey and I am starting my pro hormone British Dragon Pharmaceutical Compound V! I am running this with liver support and a all in one cycle support along with nolva and clomid. I am just wondering if I can mix in winstrol as well, or any other cutting steroid. This Prohormone is going to...
  10. T

Cycle Feed Back? test, deca maybe winny

So here it goes, Had a full bottle of 300/mg test e, ran this at 450 every other day for first week to front load, then dropped to 300 every 3 days. Similar situation with deca bottle i had, front load and then resumed regular 200/mg every 3 days. Upon completion of that I had 2 10ml bottles of...
  11. C

Thoughts Anyone??

WEEK 1-8 100mg ED TEST P WEEK 1-8 60-100mg ED MASTERON P (likely to start with 100, but I'm trying use the smallest amount) WEEK 1-(4) 30mg ED DBOL WEEK (4)-8 50-70mg WINSTROL (oral) Looks pretty synergistic to me. Thoughts? How's the timing? (Should I swap DBOL/WINNY) I'm seeing...
  12. X

Best Source for Orals

I'm ordering the gear for my next cycle soon, and for the injectables I'm going with Robolics. However, he doesn't stock winny and tbol which are the two that I'm needing to get. In y'alls opinion what's the best source for orals?
  13. J

Do I need test with 20mg/pd oral winstrol cycle

hey guys, I'm a steroid newbie so any advice is greatly appreciated. Basically, I'm modeling in China and I recently brought some winny over from Bangkok. I'm planning on doing a 4 week cycle on just 20mg a day to give me that extra shrink wrapped and hardened look - I have a physique shoot...
  14. J

First Winstrol cycle advice needed for a steroid newbie

Hey guys, I'm new to steroids so I appreciate any advice you can offer. Basically, I'm working in China as a model (work is bad here because the market atm seems to be the skinny, drugged-up look but that's another story) and I recently brought some Black Dragon Pharma winstrol pills from a...
  15. calmb4dastorm

2nd cycle starts next week...opinions?

I am going into my next cycle on April 1st. NPP 75mg E3D and Var 20mg/day weeks 1-10, winny 10mg/day weeks 1-6, Clen 20mcg divided in to two daily doses weeks 6-10. I am looking to burn a little more fat and gain strength. I hope I put on a little more size while I'm at it. Let me know what you...
  16. M

Beginner Steroid Cycle for Competition

I've been on here for awhile and have posted here and there, but nothing serious. I am a men's physique competitor with a lot of experience with prohormones and finally think I'm ready to use the needle. Age: 31 Weight: 178 Height: 5'6 Bodyfat: Around 12% I am almost 13 weeks out from my show...
  17. J

LGD-4033 stacked with Winny causing gyno??

I'm in desperate need of help! I've been running LGD-4033 @ 3mg ED for about 6 weeks now, I tapered up starting at 1 mg and I didn't have any problems with that. 1 week ago I added winny 50mg ED with the intention of running it until the end up my cycle to harden up before a physique contest...
  18. brapbrap07

Planning my Cycle ( Like a Boss)

1-12 Test E 600mg/week (in case its underdosed) 1-4 Dbol 50mg/day Aromasin 12.5mg eod N2Guard 9-12 Either Winny 50mg/day OR 9-12 Test Prop 100mg EOD PCT 10 days after last Test E inj Clomid 50/50/25/25 Nolva 40/40/20/20/10/10 Ostarine 25/25/25/25 N2Guard HCGenerate ES DAA Fish Oil Multi...
  19. brapbrap07

Winning with Winny

Just got my Winny in today! Excited for the rest of the goods!!!!
  20. brapbrap07

Looking for Legit Supplier for Orals etc

the domestic-supply is out of supplies lol. Anyone know of some legit places to get some Dbol Anavar Winny Proviron HCG looking to make a big order..
Back
Top Bottom