Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

women

1. B

Cardarine for women

Me again with the SARMS questions Hard to find many female logs using GW-501516 alone. Ladies, if you have done this please tell me your experience. Men, if you know of any women who have given you feedback, what was it? I understand this is a cutting agent/fat loss tool, are you able to build...
  2. B

Clear up the confusion!!! SARMS and women

Looking for a clear answer here.. even with the unknown in the sarm world, I see some mods say they are purely anabolic with 0 androgenic effects, then others saying only some are ok to use by women and the stronger ones will cause virtualization. I’m getting my sarms from a trusted source...
  3. B

Women primo 1 month QUESTION

20 yr old female 135 lb 15% bf. coach supplemented me with primo 50mg injection every 6 days used for a lean bulk. Saw great strength gains and muscle gains in that short of time. Towards the very end of week 4 I noticed hoarseness in my voice, I couldn’t hit high notes like TI DO (do re mi fa...
  4. J

Female looking to get lean - new to sarms and supplements

I’m looking to drop body fat and get lean. My concern is gaining too much muscle and looking bulky - I want to look more Victoria’s Secret Model than bikini competition. I’m here because I’ve been reading up on SARMs and SR9009 really piqued my interest as a fat burner. I’m not sure if it’s...
  5. H

Sarms for Women

Im writing this thread for some feedback I've personally experienced with SARMS. As I was researching them and which ones I should use, I could find NO females writing about them! I hope I can help any women wanting to know more about SARMS. As a crossfitter and fitness bodybuilder competitor...
  6. O

Newbie when it comes to Sarms , requesting much needed help.

Thanks for reading this post, new here and looking for some knowledge on Sarms. Currently deployed and have all the time on my hands to eat right and lift well but I'm looking for that edge. Trying to add down size and strength. Any help on proper dosage and what to take and where to get it? Do...
  7. J

Anavar Only Cycle for Females

Any women have experience with Anavar only cycles? First time cycle? thoughts on Var only cycle? Does it always have to be stacked? looking into 10mg a day for 4 weeks-- something as minor as possible but just enough to give some help. I am a female, always 100% dialed with my training and...
  8. C

Before & after proof of Ostarine/GW stack for women?

hello all, I am current professional athlete so obviously I am very in-tune with supplements and health. Obviously PEDs and steroids are a no-go in sports but my girlfriend is transferring out Pro Volleyball and wants get leaner than she already is. She's half polynesian so muscle-gaining has...
  9. J

female anavar/clen cycle fat loss

Hi, I am a 21 year old female around 5f 6' just on 14st and I have recently decided to help me loose weight and tone my body, I have considered taking anavar and clen. but I have heard lot of bad stuff on clen and abit of positive stuff on var. I was just on here for help and some experience In...
  10. A

Female Fatloss, Dosing Questions (SARMS)

Hey hey everyone! I've been lurking the forums for quiet a while and finally decided to join the EVO family and purchase the SARMS cutting stack from SARMS1. Just for some general information, I am a 22 year old female and have been lifting consistently since 2009, I'm weighing in currently at...
  11. F

Female anavar log (no replies)

NO REPLIES PLEASE: I WILL START another thread for questions, comments etc on this LOG. So as to keep this for info/reference. 12 Week cycle at this stage, if product is dosed correctly and legit I will start on: 5mg per day, if I start to get the arm pumps by Thursday, I know its somewhat...
  12. B

Anavar female first ever cycle - looking for female advice

Well let me start by saying i am a out to hit the big 40! Wow ...always been a gym goer but never to pack on serious muscle of any kind. I now want to pack on some muscle like a fitness model not like a body builder. I am waiting on my Anavar from balkan! I will post all the details here. I am...
  13. Barbarella

PCT for Women

Not something I see discussed too often, and personally I run my cycles pretty moderate as a personal preference. However it's always a good idea to consider a few things in the event things get rocky at the end of your cycle! Depression is something many females can run into when going off...
  14. E

anavar or cardarine for women?

hi my girlfriend is in great shape and she want to go on a competition in the category female fitness model she wants to use anavar to take all the small amount of fat the she have around her body my doubt is will she get the same results with cardarine 20mg per day as she would do with...
  15. calmb4dastorm

2nd cycle starts next week...opinions?

I am going into my next cycle on April 1st. NPP 75mg E3D and Var 20mg/day weeks 1-10, winny 10mg/day weeks 1-6, Clen 20mcg divided in to two daily doses weeks 6-10. I am looking to burn a little more fat and gain strength. I hope I put on a little more size while I'm at it. Let me know what you...
  16. P

Question about SARMs

Will a female get the same effects from SARMs as from steroids? I'm not a bodybuilder and have used injectable roids in the past for energy and motivation & bone density(I'm postmenopausal.) Formerly I used low doses of T-Prop, Nandro undec, and Boldenone. I could tell that I felt more...
  17. A

Female Osta & GW log

So I finally decided to try the SARMS stack. I had been kicking around the idea of an Anavar cycle for quite some time but the sides and potential sourcing issues kept me from taking the plunge. I am a bit of a hypochondriac when it comes to these things and I am my own worst enemy because of...
  18. charliesheeen

female Anavar cycle guidance

my gf wants to run an anavar only cycle for 8 weeks, dose 40mg ed. could anyone of you let me know if such a dose can kill the libido? my friend told me 20mg ed is more than enough for a female, is that right? also does she need to take something alone with anavar or just the anavar?
Back
Top Bottom