Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

workout

1. A

which supplements for healing?

So this is a weird question but figured I would ask it. I’m in my 50s and my recovery just isn’t the same anymore. Little nagging injuries keep happening and are affecting my progress. I’m looking for a supplement that can help speed up healing especially after a workout. Any ideas what you can...
  2. M

1st phorm intra workout bcaas

what do you think about 1st phorm which sells an intra workout formula of BCAA they have a strawberry candy flavor and it’s supposed to help you prevent going into the catabolic state while I am training or while I do cardio. Do you think this stuff actually works and should I give it a shot?
  3. T

Best things for fatigue?

I start my new job and I have to be at there at 6:30 in the morning and I work at 12-hour shift I'm too tired to go work out after my work so I like to do it before to get out of the way my issue is I get a lot of fatigue not just during my workouts which are going to happen around 5:30 in...
  4. B

My steroid user ex wants to kill me

Hello i need help dealing with a crazy ex cause the police aren’t helping me at all. I dated this guy for a few months and it was just a sexual relationship cause i was coming off a divorce from a guy who never wanted to have sex. Anyway i met him at the gym and wanted to have sex with him...
  5. Y

Post workout ATP fusion

I'm looking for some help post workout to help her recover and repair Saw a product by forged steel called ATP fusion supposed to be good for performance and Power but also a great post-workout product. this is a creatine formula and it's supposed to help you recover. has anyone tried it before
  6. J

Used an old bottle of DMAA with trenbolone

26 years old, 5’11’’ and 208 pounds I had some old DMAA a friend hooked me up with. Heard this stuff was legendary and all of you guys were using it back in the day when it was legal. I take 20mgs of it. I'm already on trenbolone enanthate and 3 weeks deep into it. I took it 30 minutes before...
  7. G

early morning workouts

I'm doing really early morning workouts before work. I am actually enjoying them and I have really good energy in the morning after a nice sleep. I try to be in bed at 10:00 p.m. and then I wake up around 4:15 then go to the gym when they open at 5:00 a.m. that gives me enough time to get to...
  8. W

Pre workout having opposite effect?

I changed jobs recently and I'm working more late which means that I have to work out in the morning to accomplish this I found that I need to take something to give me energy throughout my workout. coffee just doesn't cut it anymore. I started taking a pre-workout that was recommended by a...
  9. JimAbs43

Evolutionary.org 528 - Nutrition timing, protein, carbs, fat, post workout preworkout

Evolutionary.org 528 - Nutrition timing, protein, carbs, fat, post workout preworkout https://www.evolutionary.org/evolutionary-org-528-nutrition-timing-protein-carbs-fat-post-workout-preworkout/...
  10. D

Post workout smoothie/shake

I'm looking to get more out of my workouts and I was hoping you could give me some tips as far as drinking a smoothie or a protein shake after I'm done my gym just put in a new bar so a lot of guys go there after their workouts to boost their protein. they have a lot of different options which...
  11. T

Pre workout supplement meal replacements

I’m looking for a company or brand that can ship out meal replacement Either boxed meal replacements Or a supplement mix that can serve as a meal replacement One or the other would be cool. I’m 22 years old and going into grad school and simply do not have time for making my own
  12. M

Best post workout drinks

what are the best post-workout shakes or drinks that I should be drinking too help my body recover from my brutal workouts that I am doing. I usually get done with my work out around 5:30 to 6 p.m. and then I am going to bed around 10 -10:30
  13. J

post workout shakes

I wanted to mix up a shake post workouts wanted to add 2 scoops protein powder bananas vitamins creatine and blend it all up. What you think?
  14. J

Non stim fat burner

Is there such a thing as a non stim fat burner or is that not possible I don’t want to use stims post workout cause they mess up my sleep really bad What options would you recommend?
  15. Z

Trying to repair injuries

Which supplements would you recommend if you want to repair injured shoulders and hips? Mine hurt when i train and after I have to take an aspirin post workout just to sleep at night. Help me out
  16. E

8pm workouts

new work schedule I work 7-7 so I can only workout after work now my gym is open till about 9:30. so I get there after 8 and train until they close which supplements can I take afterwards before I go to sleep around 10:30pm
  17. Z

post workout before bed

what is the best supplement to use post workout and before I go to sleep I get off the gym around 6pm everyday and then go to sleep a few hours later usually what can I use in between?
  18. R

What to take post workout

I workout early in the morning My first meal is at 2pm What supplement should i take post workout for best results I am worried about taking something that may effect my work since i go in around 9am
  19. I

Best thing post workout/bedtime

my schedule has changed and I finished my workout around 7 p.m. and then I'm in bed around 9:30 or 10 a.m. I have to be up early the next morning what is a good post workout supplement that I can take in that window
  20. L

Something to use after a workout

I'm looking for some supplements that I can use after my workout can you make any suggestions for me I usually work out around 6 p.m. and then get home around 7:30 and shower and eat and all that good stuff. Are there any supplements I can take after the gym
Back
Top Bottom