Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

yk-11

1. JimAbs43

Evolutionary.org 501 - SARMS - YK-11 (AK-11) Doses,Cycles,Benefits,Side Effects

Evolutionary.org 501 - SARMS - YK-11 (AK-11) Doses,Cycles,Benefits,Side Effects https://www.evolutionary.org/evolutionary-org-501-sarms-yk-11-ak-11-dosescyclesbenefitsside-effects/ https://soundcloud.com/user-594306228/evolutionaryorg-501-sarms-yk-11-ak-11-dosescyclesbenefitsside-effects...
  2. E

Sarms for gaining

Everyone on here wants to lose weight all the time and use sarms for that purpose but what if I want to actually gain weight? are sarms not good for that? I’m only 155 pounds and 6’1’’ I am 27 years old and i have been training for only a few months what if I were to get on YK-11 and use...
  3. B

LGD and YK-11

never seen anyone stack these two together. Wondering what I can expect from them I’m 5’8’’ and 220 pounds. I’m a bigger guy but strong. Looking to lean out while also holding my muscle. Heard YK-11 is good for growth but all muscle right? What are the dosages you can get from them?
  4. P

My next Blast Cycle Test, Tren, EQ, Superdrol & Sarm Cycle

Hi Everyone, New to the site as a poster but have been reading threads on here for a couple years now. I'm currently 4 weeks out from my first Men's Physique Competition, currently at 183ibs, 8-9% body fat and shaping up nicely - shooting for gold!!! Anyway that's not why I'm posting, so I'm...
  5. C

Sarms help

Howdy guys new here. Hope I don't get ripped apart. I have ran a couple real cycles typically test cypionate but just bought some sarms and have no idea about them. Yk and rad. I posted on a different page because I have no knowledge of sarms and got hit with a lot of stuff I'm unsure about. For...
  6. P

Fucked up bad please help

Ok so I'm only 19 and obviously had no idea what I was doing but I ran a variety of prohormones and sarms for a few months until I decided to do a show for which I ran ostarine for eight weeks along with clen randomly dosed way too high and I also abused the shit out of various stimulants...
Back
Top Bottom