Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

yohimflame

1. S

How to apply yohimflame

I am confused on using this product that I bought from n2bm. It is called yohimflame and comes in a bottle that you're supposed to put on your body. Do I put this stuff on before my workout then go burn really as much fat as I can and calories? Or do I just take it and lay around and let it absorb
  2. A

Yohimflame for chubby guy?

What do you think about using yohimflame for a chubby guy who has some dead weight around his stomach and chest? I'm pretty lean over all the rest of my body but the body fat is pretty centered around just those two areas would applying the yohimflame make a difference
  3. M

best way to use yohimflame

someone said they took this yohimflame stuff and it shredded them up pretty good, but they said they took it before their cardio then did a lot of HIIT and that worked. What do you think is the best way to apply it and when do I workout after using it
  4. T

When and how to use yohimflame

I just got my bottle of yohimflame in the mail and not much info on The bottle on how to use it if you are looking to lose some belly fat. I am 28 years old and I have 20% body fat oh, I don't think I have much fat on my frame but it's just concentrate around my belly. Do I put this stuff on...
  5. A

Yohimflame addition to cycle

let's say I'm taking a cycle of cutting steroids and I want to drop body fat down. Do you think if I were to add yohimflame to my stack I would get faster results or should I just stick to the steroids and then wait to use that until after my cycle is over. I'm currently 46 years old and 20%...
  6. T

Yohimflame maximum dose

I am desperate to lose some fat I am currently 25% body fat and wanting to get down ahead of my wedding. Heck I can't even fit into my suit much less get in front of a bunch of people. I was reading this stuff can give you side effects so how much I move this am I supposed to use on my stomach...
  7. R

how to use yohimflame

hey guys I am ordering yohimflame and the website doesn’t really explain how to use it for best results, just says about what it is and does. I plan on using it on my chest and stomach fat. I am currently 11% body fat which is the lowest I ever been but have some stretch marks and some laggy...
  8. M

Yohimflame on empty stomach

I bought a bottle of this yohimflame stuff. I love the scent of it, smells pretty good I will admit. Do I apply this stuff to my stomach and rub it in or do I just let it sit and go workout? I am looking to get a 6 pack, right now I only have a 2 pack so looking to improve that. I do morning...
  9. C

yohimflame pre or post cardio?

Hey I want to get rid of this stubborn belly fat that seems to not want to go away. I have barely any fat on my body except for a little there. I have a 4 pack, hoping to get to 6 packs by next summer. I have a bottle of yohimflame and wasn't sure how to use it before or after my workouts/cardio?
  10. W

where/when/how to apply yohimflame?

I just got yohimflame and the directions say to apply to the skin. okay got it! but can you give me tips on the best ways to use it, where can i apply it for best benefits. when do i need to apply it like before cardio? and how do i apply it for maximum benefits. I don't want to waste a...
  11. L

how to use yohimflame on my stomach?

I ordered a couple bottles of yohimflame and it arrived today in India. I am so happy to finally try it out. what are your recommendations to get the most out of it when it comes to the stomach. right now I have a couple abs showing, i want the full 6 pack look like zyzz hehe. do i apply it...
  12. F

yohimflame along with caffeine

Please don't flame me because I know my diet needs a lot of work but I am working on it. I'm currently 18% body fat and it was 25% a year ago so progress is being done. I want to use some yohimflame on my stubborn fat areas. can i use it in conjunction with caffeine supplements before my...
  13. B

anti-gyno reversal questions - any testimonials for reversing lump gyno?

A few questions about https://www.evolutionary.org/anti-gynecomastia-cure-version-3 I did some research and would like to go more indepth so Ill ask on this forum as there are alot of educated people here Any help with any of these would help so much. Most important questions for me are 3 & 6...
  14. S

Evo diet log

Hello Im doing the evo diet For cutting and I would like to hear some opinions if everything is right.On off days I eat 2300 calories and on training days 2500. My macros are 65% fat, 5% carbs and 30% protein. For fat I eat: salmon,nuts,olives,cheese,bacon,eggs,olive-macadamia-coconutoil and...
  15. zedlatron

Yohimflame application

I am applying yohimflame right and so on, know all that but dont know how LONG I should keep the yohimflame on the spot? like on lower abs once I apply should I keep in on like 30min or less?
  16. undergroundPUMP

Acne after yohimflame?

I've very sensitive to acne guys, especially on the chest. Just got a bottle of yohimflame, would it give me acne if I used it on the chest/nipples for my gyno?
  17. zoidborg

yohimflame sleeping issues

I took yohimflame around 9pm and when I tried to get to bed around 12:30 couldn't sleep:confused: how late can I run on yohimflame and how long does it last in the system? don't want sleepless nights.
  18. zoidborg

yohimflame application time

I got my 2nd order of yohimflame, btw very fast shipping (2 days!). Now, my last bottle I was using it before workout and it was working great, I dropped at least 2 inches off my waste, but here's the problem. I'm now training at 9pm instead of 5pm, would rubbing on yohimflame this late cause...
  19. zoidborg

Yohimflame on manboobs

I got a bit of gyno coming on it seems, but don't really want to use any letro. Can I just rub some yohimflame on it? I mean it is fatty deposits right so localized fat burning is key? or do i need to do some any gyno stuff, thinking can do both
  20. Gerald250Hosley

Fat loss stacks

bear with me guys Animal cut + San t3 or Yohimflame+ Animal Cuts? Also, should I add cardarine if I'm trying to lean out? or keep it for my pure cardio?
Back
Top Bottom