Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

dylan gemelli

1. J

Gyno assistance

I recently was running 400 Test E, 250 Mast. Had taken anadrol to kick it off at the beginning and it gave me some gyno with the weight gain, it went away for the most part during the cycle but towards the end of it came back and is still annoyingly there. Have been taking around 1mg ed for...
  2. Fella Finn

1-Testosterone (DHB) explained By Dylan Gemelli

LINK TO THE VIDEO
  3. M

1st timer test only

Trying my 1st cycle ever. I've taken cycles of lgd a couple of times, and ready to take the leap. Been doing research for a few months on the subject and have decided on test enanthate only cycle @400mg a week for 10-12weeks, arimidex .5 every 3days on cycle and clomid and nolva 4 weeks pct...
  4. M

Moderation.

Hello,brothers and sisters. I hit up this section and I know that I m wrong already for asking this on a steroid related forum but now that I took the shot there you have it : MODERATION: how to get it& how to maintain it? Also, what was some of your hard ways of learning & some bits of you '2c'...
  5. A

Sarm stack cycle for Gain need suggestion..

35 yr, 6 feet,64 kg first cycle ever... Want to start sarm stack cycle specially for some GAINS and strength as well.. WEEKS 1-8 1)-Ostarine 25mg/day in the morning 2)-S4* 20mg/day (10mg in morning, 10mg pre-workout) 3)-LDG-4033- 10mg/day at night. 4)-HC Generate.5 cap /day. (2 morn/1pre...
Back
Top Bottom