Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

hex

1. J

Best Trenbolone options

I’m looking at using trenbolone enanthate, tren ace, or tren hex This is the first time using tren and i’m not sure which one to go with In your experience doesn't make any sort of difference in terms of tren dick, high prolactin or E2 issues? or is it just the same stuff? if so can you...
  2. C

trenbolone for strength

looking to use trenbolone for strength this time I’m 6 foot tall and 213 pounds with 14% body fat and 30 years old what is the best dosage to use tren for strength? And should I do acetate or enanthate? There is also oral tren and hex something. Not sure what those are but see them listed for sale
  3. G

Parabolan cycle help

Looking to try some tren hex but not sure how to build a cycle around it. Heard it's potent . Have four cycles under my belt the last two with tren ace. Would this be reasonable. 16 week cycle Sustanon 750mg week Tren hex @ 600mg a week Anadrol for the first 4 weeks 50/100/100/50 I have wiggle...
Back
Top Bottom