Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

low dose

1. S

Endurance Athletes, does a short (and low dose) AAS Cycle require PCT?

Hi all! I've been searching for information on PCT and cannot find anything that explains what the minimum requirement is to be running a PCT? I recently did 4 weeks of Depo test (60-70mg every 5-6 days), which is quite low? I am an endurance athlete so was hoping for improved recovery but did...
  2. I

First Timer Cycle Help... ytimd

Hi Guys,* I'm 35 and after YEARS of consideration and deliberation I've decided to do my first cycle.* I've also decided to take it super easy!* As such I have five questions, here's what my set up looks like... I'm doing a dose of:** 25mg (Oral) of*Winstrol per day 25mg (Oral)*of Anavar per...
  3. D

Steroidcart

What's up bros. I'm about to place an order at a source called Steroidcart after being reffered by a good friend of mine. Also made my own research and seen the gear my friend has received from the the past couple of months. There is a lot of fakes out there so you have to be awake when it comes...
  4. biggamike

Low dose of d-bol during to bridge between cycles?

So I've been researching in preparation for my next cycle and came across something interesting. I read that 10mgs of d-bol can be taken during PCT as a way to maintain gains made during a cycle and bridge into another. Supposedly since the dose is so low, your natural levels will still recover...
Back
Top Bottom