Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

equipose

1. W

3 steroid stack enough?

I'm going to run 3 steroids, EQ equipose, testosterone and proviron. I have a rough blueprint on how I'm going to approach this but wanted to run it to you guys. I was thinking of doing 500 mg each and then adding 25 mg of the provider in a day. would 16 weeks be too long for this type of...
  2. M

Help Me Dial in My AI

So I believe I am AI sensitive. My last cycle which was 375mg of test cyp a week for 12 weeks with .5mg of ADEX a day resulted in my estradiol being 8.6 at the end of my cycle. My current cycle (I plan on running for 18 weeks) which I started 6 weeks ago consists of 400mg Sust, 400mg Deca, 800mg...
  3. S

Test & EQ Recomp Cycle

Hi Guys, I am starting a new recomp cycle after New Years. I have all the compounds, PCT, and AI on hand. Stats: 23 years old 192 pounds Body fat: 13% 6'1 I want to get get down to 8% or so body fat. Gain a lean 10-15 pounds of muscle. I play soccer so I must be lean. Semi pro season starts...
  4. C

Advice for first BULKING CYCLE.

7/8 kg gained, on 6th weeks of 750mg test. ( pct is ok with nolva clomid and hcg ) But i want to do 14/16 week cycle, adding an anabolic like Primobolan or Equipose or Mastebolin for the last 10 weeks. What do u recommend me ? example: week 1-6 = 750 mg test week 6-16 = "500 mg test + 600...
Back
Top Bottom