Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

steriod

1. U

USGEAR.ORG

I just wanted to speak on the high performance of product and service USGEAR.ORG provides. Well that group of guys have the best products for the best price and they're always willing to get back with you and resolve any issues if there is any right away they actually care about the people and...
  2. Z

Mass gainer cycle w/ test & npp???

Hey fam, i still running my PCT ending my second cycle which was amazing. it was test e with winstrol. should have done test p instead :( But back to my original question, I've already planned on starting my third cycle by the end of August when my natural test lvls come back after finishing my...
  3. Z

First cycle?

Hello, EVERYONE. I've previously have experimented with LG Sciences prohormones, and Sarm products in the past, but would like to try my first anabolic steroid cycle. I've done my research and know the pro's and con's to them like any other medication. I'm deciding to try Testosterone Propionate...
  4. K

Adding new AAS mid cycle?

So i'm on my first test e cycle right now, 500mg a week, just did second pin this morning. I have AI and PCT in hand already(i went with aromasin and nolv), now i'm wondering if i could add in another AAS during mid cycle? Nothing crazy, just something to get a little more gains and maybe reach...
  5. aggirl

cool story bro...NOT!

So an acquaintance of my brothers has been approaching us non stop about getting him on some oral gear. I plead the fifth and walk away....I'm a busy mom, i don't have time for his stories and "ideas". My brother being a semi friend often gets involved in conversations with him about diet...
Back
Top Bottom