Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

drug test

1. D

SARMS & PED testing?? Cardarine and Andarine

Hi, hoping for some knowledge and advice here - I have looked through other threads but not been able to find the answer to my questions, so sorry if this has been answered elsewhere. I am just coming to the end of my first 8 week cycle of Andarine(50mg/day) and Cardarine(15mg/day). I wondered...
  2. J

Tested Athlete Planning help! (Detection times)

Hey guys, new to the board and glad to be here! I am not new to the AAS or SARMS game as far a cycles or planning goes but I have some questions as far as in season steriod testing goes. I am planning on starting a cycle including lower dose test e (recovery purposes) / RD/ and GW in about a...
  3. V

Help beating a drug test in professional sport

Hey everyone, As the title says I need some serious help and advice to beat a drug test in a professional sport. Long story short I wasn’t planning on competing this year so started a cycle with Trenbolone Acetate (100 mg. EOD) and Boldenone Undecylenate / Equipoise (200 mg. 2x a week). I ran...
  4. G

Sarms, gw-501516 does anybody know the detection times for sarms or gw-501516?

Sarms, gw-501516 does anybody know the detection times for sarms or gw-501516? and or how long they stay in your system? seems to be no info on this on the net can anybody help or have any info on this? cheers!
  5. wolfpackalpha

Anderson Silva fails 2nd drug test

After his 1st drug test, it was revealed Anderson Silva failed a drug test 2nd time! again for masteron, what a shame. His whole history tarnished by steroids. Silva: http://www.evolutionary.org/anderson-silva-fails-second-drug-test/
  6. wolfpackalpha

Anderson Silva tests positive for Masteron

After all the years of being called the best fighter in the world, now it's evident Anderson Silva had "help" to be the best. In the form of anabolic steroids, specifically proven that he used masteron. Read on... Silva Drug test: http://www.evolutionary.org/anderson-silva-positive-masteron-test
  7. xpounder

Preworkouts and drug tests

Just saw a thread on evo where a guy tested positive for some drugs after using some preworkout, I think jack3d or something like that. Should I be worried? Just started using dspark preworkout.
Back
Top Bottom