Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

drugs

1. Z

AST and ALT strained?

My numbers for AST and ALT are in the high 80’s I am coming off a long cycle where I did several different oral steroids too I realize my mistake and won't do it again but my question is how do I get this number down with supplementation right now or should I go to the doctor and take some drugs
  2. JimAbs43

Evolutionary.org Episode 436 Steroids, drugs, and mental health for the bodybuilder.

Evolutionary.org Episode 436 Steroids, drugs, and mental health for the bodybuilder. https://www.evolutionary.org/evolutionary-org-episode-436-steroids-drugs-and-mental-health-for-the-bodybuilder/...
  3. JimAbs43

Evolutionary.org Radio 432 All about post cycle therapy protocol, drugs, and suppleme

Evolutionary.org Radio 432 All about post cycle therapy protocol, drugs, and supplements https://www.evolutionary.org/evolutionary-org-radio-432-all-about-post-cycle-therapy-protocol-drugs-and-supplements/...
  4. K

Injectable sarms hitting market

Great news guys. I just found out that dr. Tony huge is going to be pushing injectable sarms which he says is 10 times more absorbable than regular sarms. Do you think this will change the game as far as all these complex drugs are used in the future and will you be signing up to try the first...
  5. Mobster

Anxiety and drug use

As per yet another thread today we seem to be see more and more references to guys suffering from a form of anxiety. Here's a few samples we've seen on here: Younger guys / millennials - some MIGHT actually suffer from real anxiety but, as an older fella, some are just getting a dose of real...
  6. T

Antagonist forces : drugs and fitness, my fucked up 2014 year

Hello guys, It is my very first post in any sort of forum regarding steroids and performance enhancement. Now I care WAY MORE that I used to about health, committement, others, family, balance and hapiness, but I am going to give you a long story, and I am ready to be judged cause I fucked up...
  7. Mr.Swolesthetics

Accutane any thoughts on it?

i been suffering for acne for years now and just started my test c cycle and my acne is getting pretty bad!! just wanted to see if any of you guys used accutane what was your expirence on it and is it really worth it? Thanks!!!!
  8. J

Steroids ranked against alcohol, tobacco, cocaine, and other drugs in terms of harm

"We developed and explored the feasibility of the use of a nine-category matrix of harm, with an expert delphic procedure, to assess the harms of a range of illicit drugs in an evidence-based fashion. We also included five legal drugs of misuse (alcohol, khat, solvents, alkyl nitrites, and...
Back
Top Bottom