Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

androgel

1. D

Cycling for a new guy

I have been on androgel for 3 years. My doctor has me drawing blood every 6 months and my testosterone levels are in the 600's. My doctor had mentioned that my cholesterol was a little off but other than that everything is clean. What should I be running as a first cycle. I'm 41 + 220 lb and 6...
  2. S

Using Androgel versus injecting

who on here have tried using androgel over using injectable steroids? my doctor wants to put me on injectables but I'm scared to do injections. I have a phobia of them and I hate needles so I much rather do the cream instead. He said that the problem with the cream is it does not absorb as...
  3. K

Sharing my AndroGel with my wife

I was scripted a generous amount of AndroGel which is more than I can actually use myself. Rather than sell it to someone else and risk being in trouble and losing my script, I was thinking would I be able to give my wife some of this to help with her libido. she really wants to try it because...
  4. M

TREN question

How many androgel Testosterone rub-on packets should i apply per day if i take 5-6ml tren/weekly?
  5. P

Newbie Help - Cardarine & Ligandrol Advice/Questions

Completely new to the world of SARMS but started reading up a little and very interested in trying it out in my lab. Subject is a 49 year old male, 5'9" 165 lbs who is currently on Androgel 1.62 for low T. Nothing else but the usual protein shakes, amino's etc. up to this point. Regular exercise...
  6. E

What's androgel?

My dad has been prescribed this topical testosterone called androgel and I was just wondering what exactly it is? The active chemical it says on the back its Test USP. I'm new to this site so sorry for my ignorance.
  7. wolfpackalpha

Androgel for TRT

How many of you are going natural but considering some TRT without injections like androgel? ever wonder why androgel is so popular? let's discuss and read on... Androgel: http://www.evolutionary.org/androgel-topical-testosterone
  8. gearhead

Androgel Testosterone New bottles

Androgel Testosterone New bottles, 1% testosterone solution
Back
Top Bottom