Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

melanotan 2

1. M

Source for HCG.

Can anyone recommend a source for HCG? I'm looking to get off TRT.
  2. Z

Trenbolone for the first time

I had some questions about how trenbolone I’m 26 5’7’’ 200 pounds 13% bf was advised that I should run the shorter Esther because of its shorter half life but at the same time I hate paying and I would much rather run along or Esther so what do you recommend? also do you recommend time off...
  3. F

MT2 help peptide

I have been watching some videos about melanotan 2, and I had some questions about it after using it. I've noticed that it makes me feel nauseous after injecting it for about 30 to 40 minutes, then I start feeling dizzy for like another hour. is there something I can take to help with the side...
  4. S

Melanotan2 fun with wife

So my wife and I decided we were tired of being pale lol, so we are both using melanotan2 to get a nice tan. we read up on all the problems it can give you and side effects so we bought a couple boxes of benadryl to take with it. we took the benaydryl a couple hours prior to injecting 100mcg...
  5. M

Melanotan 2 question

Anyone try this? So basically you just take a pill and it gives you a tan or what?
  6. G

Melanotan 2- WOW This Stuff Works!!!

Just wanna give my review of Melanotan 2. I first heard about this stuff while ordering some ghrp from a supplier, so I did alot of research online and found mixed reviews, half seemed to love it then the other half said to stay away because of the side effects. I originally just purchased 1...
  7. S

Melanotan 2

I wanna use this peptide for my cutting cycle. What are you thoughts about this drug and do I have to inject it like steroids??? Does it really work that well??? I heard there also other benefits when included in a cutting cycle
  8. E

Great White Peptides MT2 Review

First off, I'm type II skin, which means I burn pretty easily and only after WEEKS in the sun do I ever put on any color. And I'm a lake rat/wakeboarder, so I'm always in the sun when the weather is nice. When I DO put on color, it's not a bronze type color, it's more of a dark red undertone. No...
Back
Top Bottom