Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

dosage

1. Toko

tesamorelin constitution and dosing

Please forgive me if this question is stupid, I think I may be confused or reading something wrong. Read Dylan's SARM/peptide cutting stack, watched his video, and searched for this answer, checked the umbrella labs calculator, can't see where I am getting this wrong Dylan says tesamorelin dose...
  2. J

Boc157 and tb500

Hey all, I’m looking to start a session on both these peptides but really have no idea on dosage or injection points but have heard how magic they are. I injured my shoulder 7 years ago in a truck accident and I’ve been through physio and countless injections. Any info that anyone can shed...
  3. K

My first tren cycle/ Advice

Hi, I am K and I am 22 years old not sure how the forum works but I am here to ask for some advice. I started my first trenobolone acetate cycle starting at 75mg/week not pushing to 175mg/week. I am not sure if I am seeing any noticeable difference so I am planning to ramp it up to 250mg/week...
  4. S

How much creatine a day?

I was having this debate at the gym with my personal trainer and he was saying that creatine can be ran at any dosage and if you run too much it's not going to harm you do you think that he is right he was saying to run 10 to 15 grams per day
  5. L

Trenbolone cycle for tall dude

I'm over 6 ft 3in and I weigh around 226 lb I'm also around 15% body fat 25 years old and training for the past five years off and on I'm going to run Trenbolone but wondering what is the best dosage to use it for someone who is my age and my size. my friend said that since I'm really tall I...
  6. T

Best natural anti estrogens

what do you guys think is the best anti estrogen sold over the counter as a supplement I have been doing some research online and seems like I have high estrogen levels cause i fit all the symptoms. I’m a big guy so i probably need a high dosage
  7. L

n2guard 10 caps a day

do you think using n2guard 10 caps a day can lead to any sort of negative side effects or can it do me no harm to run it that high? I am currently doing 5 caps a day but a friend said I should run it twice that and it will work twice as good
  8. A

girlfriend found out about steroids

my girlfriend wanted to take a little trip over our 1 week vacation so I hired a pet sitter and I agreed to take her somewhere for a couple nights and stay up in the mountains. The problem is I am on cycle so I had to figure out a way to take the steroids with me cuz I didn't want to miss a...
  9. S

Increase steroid dosages or keep the same?

I was talking to a buddy of mine online who I have befriended who has quite a following on social media. He was saying that the secret to steroid use is you should increase your dosage has during your cycle to keep your body guessing example he said if you're running 500 mg of testosterone you...
  10. W

running out of time

I’m 5 weeks out from my wedding and need to lose weight fast I’m using gw cardarine 20mg a day and it isn’t working fast enough for me should I double the dosage to 40mg and then see what happens or what should I do? I’m at 240 and need to get down to 220 to fit into my tux
  11. Z

20 lbs to lose with GW challenge

I am challenging myself to lose 20 lb using g w cardarine I'm not know these person but I want to get in better shape I work out right now 4 times a week and I am starting to eat much cleaner would it make a difference if I upped the dosage and what other diet tips would work good on the snack
  12. K

28 years old first cycle?

I am considering running my first cycle ever and I'm going to turn 28 this week. I don't want to take anything rough and I want to do a conservative cycle that won't screw me up my goal is to gain some size I was thinking of doing 200 mg a week do you think this is a good dose or should I go...
  13. R

Primobolan weak steroid ?

Is it true that primobolan is a weak steroid Or are people just using it incorrectly. Here is my concerns that if I run it to low I won't get anything out of it but if I run it to high won't shut out my head here since it is a DHT derivative? What are the proper doses to run it at I hear that if...
  14. J

N2guard 3 caps a day

I cannot afford to run n2guard at the recommended dosage because 1 bottle only lasts a month. If I only take 3 caps a day I can stretch the bottle for 2.5 months so that is more economical for me. What do you think about using n2guard in this way for someone who just wants some benefits
  15. J

Falling short of testosterone dosages?

I read something today that was scary but interesting about using steroids. It said if you use a long ester of testosterone that you only get 60 to 70% of it active in your system. So if I do a hundred mg for example it's really like doing only 60mgs. does this mean you should always run 30%...
  16. M

Nutrozol bedtime supplement?

Looking at supplements at banned nutrition and came across nutrozol which is supposed to be really good for sleeping. Let’s say i just care about how i sleep at night. What would be the best way to use it for this? Do i just take it 2 caps before bed a few hours or do i still take it during the...
  17. T

dosing n2guard with mucuna?

Would it make any difference if I took my n2guard around the same time I also take my Mucuna? I am using the mucuna to help with sex drive and libido, plus I want to use the n2guard to help with my organ health. What is the worse that can happen if I use them together to save me the headache?
  18. D

using S23 by itself

I read some good things about s23 being the best sarm to run solo. I was going to order 2 bottles of it to see how much muscle and strength I could put on in a short time. If I ran it for 8 weeks what would be the optimal dosage to use it at. I’m currently 155 pounds and 5’8. not sure on...
  19. C

Test only cycle 44 years old

44 years old, 205 lb 5 foot 11 18% body fat I'm going to be doing testosterone by itself, was thinking about testosterone enanthate 250 milligrams twice a week. Since I'm a newbie and this is my first cycle ever do you think I will need anything else in this to make it worth my while or is...
  20. P

Question on description versus dosages

I had a quick question about taking sarms in liquid form. I'm looking at a website in the picture has S4 andarine with 50mg/ml. but when I ordered it and it got here it was only 25mgs/ml on the bottle. not sure if this is a misprint or if it really has 50 vs 25. Obviously if I'm going to be...
Back
Top Bottom