Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

testo

1. B

1st time on a ped / looking to gain! Advice plz

Hey so recently had a buddy come back from Mexico with some testoblend prop/enan/cypi 400 from xlpharma (out of turkey) I grabbed 2 viles off him. Have been shooting 350mg every 5 days (15 days) now. I did not have testo test done so not sure what my natural levels were but I’ve noticed a huge...
  2. J

My First Testo, Deca & Boldelone Cycle

Hi All, I am brand new to the world of Cycles, About me: 27years old, Male, 172cm Height & 54kg weight. I have asked for a cycle for a quick boost only (not an ongoing longterm cycle) I have been provided with the below short 5 week cycle Weeks 1-5 : Monday - 300mg Testo, 250mg Deca &...
  3. D

Trenbolone Libido Issues, How to fix it

Please could you help me with some tips and give your opinion about my situation. So the case is: Im 22 years old First cycle Ive been running Test Ena 500mg/week for like 20 weeks, I got no problem with nothing, no AI needed, no gyno, the libido was the same as it was as a natural, no issue...
  4. T

Need tips on how to run Test E / EQ cycle

I'm planning to run Test E / EQ cycle or i might even add Deca in my stack. What are your thoughts on this? should i just stick with Test and EQ? Please give me tips on how I can run my cycle properly. This is my 2nd time using AAS as i have tried a winstrol and clen only cycle and i hated it...
  5. J

Gear in Berlin?

Hey guys, First of all I'm new to the forum so please have patience if I'm posting in the wrong place, any help will be appreciated. I live in Berlin, and I've been trying to get my hand on Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (hCG) for PCT. It's my first Sust-Deca (400-200) cycle and I've heard Deca...
  6. C

Hcg ADVICE

Hi, want to know opinion about hcg during cycle or finished cycle. A lot of peaple say that hcg during cycle prevents shutting down and testes shrinkage and you can wait less time to start a new cycle. But it seems silly to me to take a drug that turns on your natty test while also taking 3-4...
  7. C

Keep gains after your cycle advice

So guys, which is the advice to keep MOSTLY of your gains (like 80% /90% of your hard gained muscle and weight ) after a good pct ? I have heard that someone use clenbuterol, that isn't anabolic to mantein muscle mass, other use d-bol 2 weeks off and 2 on, someone gh, someone creatine. So...
Back
Top Bottom