Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

anavar only cycle

1. R

GP oxandrolone only cycle (best var i've tried yet by miles)

my 3rd anavar only cycle. A lotta people will hate but i believe in the power of real var and dont need anything stronger since im not competing. 4 packs of GP oxan 10mg (50 tabs in each pack) Started with 40mg (4 tabs x10mg each) ED, played around with the dose went up to 80mg one day but...
  2. T

Need Advice figuring out 1st Cycle

hello. im a 24 year old male. standing 5'10. weigh 180 lbs. 16% body fat right now. been working out for 9 year but bodybuilding seriously (counting macros and all) for the past 4 years now. I was 173 lbs with 6% fat 2 years ago. Then I bulked up for a year and became 193 lbs with 20+% fat. My...
  3. G

34 y.o. Female looking for guidance with first time var use.

Hi everyone. I am new to this forum. I've been reading and digging through lots of threads over the past week and I am impressed and somewhat intimidated by all the expert knowledge in this forum. I thought I had a little bit of an understanding on AAS but now I feel like I don't know shit. The...
  4. wolfpackalpha

22 year old Anavar only cycle

stats: 22 years old, 240lbs, 6 foot 1 inches, 16% bodyfat CYCLE - week 1-8: 50mgs anavar/ED 20mgs Cardarine(GW-501516)/ED 2 caps AM/2 post workout/3 PM - N2Guard/ED PCT - 4 weeks: Clomid 50/50/25/25 Nolvadex - 40/20/20/10 Aromasin week 1-2: 12.5mgs EOD, week 3: 7.5mgs EOD Ostarine (MK-2866) -...
Back
Top Bottom