Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

geneza pharma

1. M

geneza pharma test cyp or E?

I would like to know what i should choose between geneza pharma testosterone cyp and test E and why? I see they have both products and they are the same price but I’m not sure which 12 pick. My Cycles going to be eight weeks and I plan on stacking some equipoise with it and maybe an oral. And he...
  2. JimAbs43

Podcast Evolutionary.org Underground 32 BONUS Part 2 - New Year Resolutions with Geneza Pharma

Evolutionary.org Underground 32 BONUS Part 2 - New Year Resolutions with Geneza Pharma https://www.evolutionary.org/evolutionary-org-underground-32-bonus-part-2-new-year-resolutions-with-geneza-pharma/
  3. W

geneza pharma anavar + test cycle

wanted to run a really simple cycle with testosterone propionate along with anavar. 10 weeks only. This stuff has been incredible not only am I gaining some good size and strength but also I’m leaning out nicely on this. I’m doing 250 milligrams of the test and then I’m doing 50mgs a day of the...
  4. JimAbs43

Podcast Evolutionary.org Underground 32 - New Year Resolutions with Geneza Pharma

Evolutionary.org Underground 32 - New Year Resolutions with Geneza Pharma https://www.evolutionary.org/evolutionary-org-underground-32-new-year-resolutions-with-geneza-pharma/
  5. L

great cutting stack from geneza pharma

wanted to Post my review from my recent geneza pharma cycle. First off what an amazing experience dealing with them. They have everything you could possibly want and more. Ordered a cutter stack. Tren ace, masteron prop and test prop. Ran low doses of each. 250Mgs of the tren and test, and...
  6. S

geneza pharma very nice lean stack gains!

Decided to do 3 steroids from geneza pharma and they are all excellent. GP test cyp, GP Equipoise and GP winstrol. Have to say this is the best cycle I’ve ever done in my life I put on eight pounds of lean muscle mass and my vascularities outstanding. Geneza pharma is a fantastic source and I...
  7. B

geneza pharma tren and oxandrolone

just finished up a tren ace and oxandrolone (anavar) cycle using geneza pharma. Did 100mgs tren ace every 3 days, and I added in 25-50mgs a day of the GP anavar. Added loads of strength and size on this cycle, now benching 380 pounds which is a new record. Definitely give the cycle High marks...
  8. W

geneza pharma testosterone is great

just wanted to let you know that geneza pharma has high quality testosterone I’m doing 150mgs a week as a trt dose and it puts me around 1000ng/dl my doctor checked my bloodwork and said that if that is the numbers I am getting then I should keep using this gear because its as good as the stuff...
  9. R

Geneza pharma first timer

First time user of geneza pharma I loaded up on test cyp during their 50% off deal Package arrived in less than 2 weeks international, that isn’t bad at all and i was able to track it the whole way from when i Place my order to when it arrived in the country and then went out for delivery...
  10. R

NAPSGEAR geneza pharmaceuticals tren, test and EQ

Got tren A 100, test E and EQ combo 250/250, and GP andromix. Located in US, delivered within a week of ordering. Package was small, discreet and packed well for damage prevention. Fit in my small mailbox. I used 18g to draw and 24g to pin up to 3cc at a time. 1-2 cc PIP was rare. 3cc of tren A...
  11. G

Crazy good dbol results geneza pharma

If you have ever wanted to run dianabol dbol then geneza pharma is gonna be the source for you! I'm currently running 30 mg a day solo and it's been 2 weeks on it. I'm very impressed with the amount of strength that I've been putting on. I also am hitting new personal records as well in terms of...
  12. S

Geneza pharma equipoise

I love equipoise from geneza pharma and you should try it too Use 1000mgs a week and use some testosterone with it. I recommend a long ester it works really good to cut down on injections I went from 6'1 206 lb and unable to put on any more weight because I felt like I had reached the plateau...
  13. P

Geneza pharma quick cycle

Gonna be doing a quick cycle with geneza pharma only 4 weeks I’m tempted to use their orals but i also might use some short ester Injectables Do you have any tips for what they got that works for this?
  14. L

How is geneza pharma with pricing?

just curious to hear some opinions on if you thought that the prices from geneza pharma were fair I noticed that if i order domestically its more expensive than international do you think that the price difference justifies buying this product since it is higher quality or should I just use a...
  15. M

geneza pharma dbol sweet

i like the orals i used from geneza pharma so far tried their halo, dianabol, and their anavar all 3 were fantastic got some good strength gains so fast. 2 weeks and i was hitting PR’s on my lifts on all their orals will recommend them for everyone for sure, gotta try them out
  16. S

Geneza pharma great job!

I have to give my thanks to geneza pharma for another great job on their part I would say that their shipping and steroids were top-notch I've used them 3 times now in each time they've got me my products with no problems they also sell a lot of different options so you can get different types...
  17. H

Geneza pharma has good primo?

I always worry about buying fake steroids because the first time I use them the source sent me fake stuff and I wasted my whole cycle was very disappointed that's why I want to know if it's worth it to buy primobolan from geneza pharma. I need to make sure it is legit.
  18. C

Geneza pharma dbol

I'm not a rich man at all so I went ahead and ordered dianabol dbol So much for steroids needing to cost a lot of money. I got my entire cycle for under $150 I got more results on the cycle that I have the past 10 years busting my butt in the gym. I highly recommend checking out all of geneza...
  19. H

Geneza pharma smooth injections

I am very sensitive to post injection pain and I heard that geneza pharma had the most smooth injections out there I gave them a shot and got a couple vials of primobolan and testosterone. I mixed them into the same syringe and injected. No PIP at all and I really am enjoying the cycle so...
  20. D

Tren or eq Geneza pharma

Had a product question about geneza pharma. do you recommend I order Trenbolone or equipoise via geneza pharma? I heard they were an excellent brand. I just want to make sure that I'm going to buy the right stuff
Back
Top Bottom