Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

bloating

1. I

Weight loss from creatine

hey I had a question about creatine does it cause any weight loss or does it just make you gain weight. A buddy of mine started using it and I noticed that he was losing weight and I asked him what he was using and you said creatine. I didn't really understand why I've always considered creating...
  2. L

getting rid of bloat

I feel bloated everyday since I started upping my food intake to bulk up, it hurts to push down on my stomach I can feel the gas. Also people are telling me my muscles look more round and same with face. How do I get rid of this extra bloat using supplements? I want to look harder
  3. A

Moon face control

Hi guys, I am on my test and deca cycle. Test at 500mg/week and deca at 250mg/week and for estrogen control am taking .5 arimidex eod but still its been just 2 weeks on this cycle and am starting to get a moon face and looks fat. So i think arimidex is not doing its job. Upon waking ip in the...
  4. F

Bloating

just started my cycle with testosterone prop. i am taking OTC water pills after my TRT shots ... i think eating a lot of dairy products can be a reason behind this, can it be? Im getting too much bloating!
Back
Top Bottom