Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

lose fat

1. P

best supplement companies out of europe

I am in europe and to ship in foreign goods from outside the EU I have to pay a duty. Based on that I prefer to buy from within and not from outside so what would you recommend I use in that case? My goals are to build muscle and lose fat
  2. S

Type of sarm to run for me

35 years old 132 kg enter haven't been in the gym in a little while gain a lot of body fat so I want to lose that and I want to grab some muscle mass along with it. which sarms do you recommend for someone like me who is just coming back and he wants to lose a lot of fat. I'm willing to try...
  3. D

Using hgh first time

34 years old, 5 ft 11 in, 186 lb body fat is around 15%. I want to try human growth hormone HGH for the first time, my goals are to gain some muscle and lose fat together. Is it necessary to stack it with steroids or can I just run the growth hormone solo?
  4. W

Want to lose fat and gain muscle steroids

I’m 29 years old and 79kg with 15% body fat. My bicep and chest are very big, my weaknesses is my legs but I am training hard. I want to lose fat and gain muscle. I have used steroids before but did not have diet on point. What is the best advice for me to accomplish my goals this time and...
  5. L

Best first supplements

Hey I am 21 years old and this will be my first time using supplements. I was wondering what you recommend me to use. A bit about me. I am 155 pounds and 5’10’’ tall. I have been working out off and on for 3 years. I hope to get more consistent and want to build more muscle and lose fat.
  6. J

using ostazol on empty stomach

I was looking to use ostazol to help me build some muscle and lose fat but I want to do fasted workouts and fasted cardio on it. Will ostazol be okay to use on an empty stomach. I’ve used supps before like this and got sick during my workouts cause I didn’t eat enough on them.
  7. biggamike

Body Recomp? Fact or Fiction?

I've always heard different views on the topic of body recomping or what the current Mr. Olympia said 99% of the population can't do and "lose fat and build muscle at the same time." I've heard some say its possible and others say its a myth. Personally, I've been told that this is what I've...
Back
Top Bottom