Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

muscle mass

1. K

more large muscle mass

I’m currently a guy who has a physique with lean muscle mass in other words when I have my shirt on you can’t really tell a muscular unless I take it off that is my motivation for using steroids for the first time I’m 25 years old and I am 5 foot 7 and 145 pounds currently training four times a...
  2. A

my first primo run

I’m gonna do primobolan for the first time I have never run it before I’m gonna do 600mg a week what is the best thing to stack with it? My goals are lean muscle mass and fat loss what source has the best primo? I’m 30 years old 5’10’’ 190 pounds
  3. P

How long can you stop supplements?

Let's say I decided I wanted to take a break from using supplements for a few months do you think I would lose a lot of muscle mass in that period of time or do you think I could keep it all if I kept training and eating right
  4. F

Gotta lower cortisol

I saw a video where it showed how cortisol eats away at muscle mass, I am struggling to put on muscle as it is, I am only 145 pounds at 6 foot tall. The video showed how when you are stressed your cortisol goes up and your fat rises and muscle goes down. Which supplement can help with cortisol...
  5. GOTGrowth

5 vials Tri-Trenbolone(Tri-Tren)150mg/ml 10ml PSL

Purity Source Labs Euro-Pharmacies Blend of 3 Trenbolones (Acetate, Hexahydrobenzylcarbonate, Enanthate) 10ml vial - 150mg/ml $375.00 for our 5 vial deal. http://www.puritysourcelabs.com/bulk-offer/308-5-vials-tri-trenbolone-tri-trens-150mgml-10mlvial-ep.html
Back
Top Bottom