Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

ag-guys

1. F

AG guys liquid questions

Just got all my serms and more AI from ag guys from the independence day sale!! ( Amazing communication and lighting fast shipping) Two questions: 1: Is the dropper 1ml? 2. Best way to take this stuff since some if it (Liq-Aromas) tastes like liquid gasoline? Anyone mix it with some powerade...
  2. S

Oxandrovar & RS Transaderm Detailed Log

Logging another cycle here featuring the new Oxandrovar. I was definitely interested in the profile of this product and decided to give it a try. This cycle will be a strict cutting cycle, simulating a contest-prep. I’ll be seeing how close I can get in these next 8 weeks. The goal is 5%...
  3. fizzisnumerouno

Fizzisnumerouno/Jay Razer 7 month Mega Log with sarms, AAS, beta 2 adrenergenic, ppar

Fizzisnumerouno/Jay Razer 7 month Mega Log with sarms, AAS, beta 2 adrenergen... Ok, So I let myself get to 14% bodyfat and I'm taking the next 2 months to slim down before I run my summer stack. I'm going with board sponsors. Here is the layout: Weeks 1-4* GW-501516 from www.sarms1.com...
Back
Top Bottom