Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

injectable

1. L

juicing at 45

I haven’t ran any sauce in like 10 years but have been on TRT want to hop back on I’m currently 5’6’’ and around 168. body fat is low teens I was thinking of keeping my test at TRT level and adding in something else. Maybe an oral or injectable. Any ideas?
  2. O

Need liver help

I am currently on a steroid cycle and using 1 oral and 1 injectable in my liver values are at 90 and it should be under 45. what am I supposed to do here besides stop my cycling? isn't there a supplement that I can take to help with my liver values
  3. F

anyone try injectable sarms from tony huge?

a buddy of mine came running at me in the parking lot at the gym and he was so excited because he said that he ordered some injectable sarms from our hero tony huge who is fighting for everyday people like us. It is supposed to arrive and he ordered a lot and said i could have some. anyone try...
  4. H

Organ protection on cycle

I am planning a large cycle of oral steroids, sarms, and injectables. Gonna be the biggest cycle I have ever ran. I know how important organ health is. I specifically am concerned about the liver since last time my eyes started turning yellow. Please give me the best organ support product to use
  5. G

anadrol only cycle

I am 29 years old, 5’11’’ 180 pounds with 12% body fat. I have been training for 5 years seriously, and now I feel like I am ready for steroids but don’t’ want to mess with injectables. I was planning a 4 week anadrol 50mg a day cycle. My question is do you need to run an AI with it?
  6. D

Homemade steroids

Hello. Can somone explain me what do i need to make testosterone at home? I feel fear to buy things from the online black market, because i can't know what i will get. The black market has no regulations, so someone can scam me, or the substance i get might not be sterile and contain bacteria...
  7. D

question about injectable steroids

Hey I had a crazy question about drinking injectable steroids. A friend of mine yelled at me for injecting winstrol winny and said I should drink it instead. I laughed at him thinking he was joking with me but then he punched me and said he was serious. So I tried it and he was right. Why...
  8. S

Anabolic Innovations Aus UGL

Has anyone on here had experience with anabolic innovation injectables? Gtg? Consistent? Bunk? Recently picked up some sus and deca from them.
  9. gnarlinbrando

injectable b12

Anybody use injectable b12? I'm interested in going this route instead of the tablets but all I've found so far is usa peptide and not sure if its g2g
  10. PUDS

Winstrol: injectable sources

I'm considering adding more winstrol but guys been telling me to inject it, as it's good for site growth. What brand would you guys recommend for injectable winstrol?
  11. B

Beginner looking for a reliable source

hey guys, looking for a reliable source to order Test T 250 and Nolva? please PM a link, will be greatly appreciated. thanks
  12. hugeNelson

injectable winstrol suppliers

was looking dont see anything good, no one carries injectable winstrol I can trust (don't see zambons :( ) suggestions guys?
  13. B

comments on my cycle

So.... Age: 24 Weight: 172lbs Height: 177cm Bf : 11% I've been training for 5 years now, looking to get some lean mass, nothing too crazy,just wanna stick with a simple cycle testo based. I managed to get these injectables: Winstrol (desma) Testo P (lipthai) Dont want much bloating...
Back
Top Bottom