Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

pharmacom labs

1. J

Pharmacom Ethyl Oleate systemic inflammation?

Hey guys I recently watched a video of a reputable YouTuber talking about and comparing synthetic vs organic carrier oils and how synthetic carrier oils and solvents such as ethyl oleate causes systemic inflammation. Pharmacom is a great brand from all sources I’ve heard thus far and are...
  2. R

Naps gear; Pharmacom labs EQ and DP Nolvadex and aromasin, hcg (turkish pharmacy)

22 year old 215 lbs still at 9-10%bf just finished another cycle of EQ 500mg/week and var and doing 2 week pct with nolvadex 40mg q.d and and aromasin 25mg q.o.d. Might throw in hcg if i feel like i need it but unlikely cuz i was low dosing. To all the haters, I'm a medical professional...
  3. R

Blast and cruise EQ for steady lean gains and low sides

209 lbs 6ft tall at 10%bf 22 years old. Just finished blasting and cruising on EQ and var and the results look great, I was able to pack on lean tissue and my strength went up too. Since my last post I gained 5lbs and I must say I still stand by pharmacom labs and napsgear. As far as the shit...
  4. R

Pharmacom Labs EQ and Dragon Pharma Primo from napsgear

204 lbs 6ft tall at 10%bf. Running 200mgEQ and 200mg primo a week. Just microdosing as i dont want to run a full on cycle right now. This combo is amazing. Both high quality products. I plan on running these until the bottles finish then do a var only cycle. I'm not interested in running harsh...
  5. Basicstero

Basicstero.com - Official Pharmacom Labs supplier! Welcome!

Hi guys! I`m glad to inform you about opening our official online store of Pharmacom Labs products basicstero.com We are not intermediate suppliers, we officialy represent Pharmacom Labs company! You can check our authenticity by entering "basicstero" on http://pharmacomlabs.com/dealers All...
Back
Top Bottom