Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

daa

1. A

What is DAA all about?

I met up my friend at the gym and he was taking DAA. I asked them what it was and he wasn't sure but it's some white powdery stuff. he swears by it and says since he started taking it he's been having a much better time at his workouts. he does seem stronger too. What is this stuff and where...
  2. D

Stacking DAA and a multi vitamin

someone said you shouldn’t stack DAA and a multi vitamin together because you are supposed to take DAA on an empty stomach and vitamins should be taken on a full stomach. Not sure how accurate that is but why would it make a difference and is that person right or wrong? I’m worried cause I have...
  3. G

Using DAA solo or stacked?

I want to take DAA to help with gaining muscle and burning fat. This is the first supplement I have ever used. I am only Twenty One years old and still in college. I also just started working out my college has a nice gym which is included in my tuition. I'm looking to help with my physique...
  4. A

DAA and recovery

someone told me that this stuff is great for recovery, I tried it and didn’t notice any difference. Am I not running enough of it or do you need to charge it for best results? My plan was to use it during my workouts to give me more endurance and energy. So far not doing much, what are your...
  5. G

best pct supplement

I am coming off my steroid cycle and already have my usual clomid and nolva and also some DAA. but reading on here it seems that isn’t enough. Everyone recommends using a supplement too, specifically herbals. I remember reading about how nolva and clomid kill sex drive so you should use a...
  6. J

Request Help - Stacking LGD + RAD 140 + GW

Hello Friends, I completed a SARMS Cycle a month back (had got from iSarms). Currently doing mini PCT with Clomid (25mg) and Nolva (20mg) daily along with DAA for 3 weeks. Am 40 male, 290 lbs, around 46% BF (got reduced to 42.5% BF after Sarms cycle, but don't trust the scale), and do lifting...
  7. J

Request Advice/Help on SARMS for My Body Transformation

Hi Friends, I am a newbie here. I wanted to request your advice around taking SARMS. I am 40 years old, 285 lbs. My BF% is around 40%. I have Diabetes, which is in good control for long time now. I have slight elevated Cholesterol, which I think is because of excess egg diet I take. I...
  8. I

Need to lose lots of fat...

I'm 37yo male, 5'11" with 35%BF. I've worked out 4-5x/wk for 10 years up until the past 2 yrs. In the past two years I've started a business and had 2 more children and now feel it's time to recover my body and health. I've been in the gym 3x/wk for a month and the muscle memory is NOT kicking...
  9. F

P6 Red with DAA stack

Just started doing PR6 red waiting for my dspark but meanwhile want to add some DAA while I wait, good idea guys? or should I wait for the dspark to come in?
Back
Top Bottom