Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

hockey

1. E

D-aspartic acid and arimistane?

What are some good options to add into post cycle therapy if i had to choose between D-aspartic acid and arimistane. Or should i run both? I was leaning towards 3g on the DAA My main focus is keeping the gains that I made on my cycle any advice on how to keep that? I am doing my best to...
  2. C

Where do you store supplements

I was curious where you guys store your supplements. Do you leave them out on the counter for everyone to see who comes over to visit or do you put them away. I have some people over over the weekend to watch the hockey game and they were asking me questions about what I was using. I thought it...
  3. W

want to improve speed on ice

I play hockey for a league, I’m 32 years old. My league usually the guys are 25-35. I’m one of the older guys there I want to improve my speed on the ice, what supplements would you recommend I use for that and which sponsor sells it to make it easy. Also I live in upstate NY so someone who can...
  4. N

company called generic supplements

I live in europe and there is this company I saw pop up online as a banner on a few websites called generic supplements. Thought the name was interesting so I checked them out. What do you think about their products and are they trustworthy? I am a hockey player looking for an edge
  5. N

hockey sarms stack

I’m in my late 40’s and been lifting for a long time, I got serious about lifting 5 years ago and got ripped down to 185 pounds and low body fat. I play hockey in an adult league and some of the guys I am up against are younger and faster. I am interested in using sarms to ‘even the playing...
Back
Top Bottom